5.E

Sydney P.O.V

The loud alarm went off and I had a hangover, but lucky me I was in my own bed. I wasn't even sure why there was an alarm going off. I opened my eyes and looked around at my well-designed room and I smiled.

"You like it?" Greg said standing in my doorway.

"I love it," I replied sitting up in my dress from last night.

"You father is currently sleeping, but is going to wake up pissed at the fact you came home at 4 in the morning, slapped ass drunk." He said sipping his coffee.

"So I'm going to get dressed and leave out before that can happen," I said standing I ignoring my hangover.

Being this young I can ignore hangover, it was when I was in my 30's and 40's I couldn't anymore. I took a shower, got dressed in a tee shirt and jeans and walked out of the house. I remembered where the mall was in town so I decided to head there for some food a moment to think. It's crazy looking around at the new houses, they weren't always here. I headed down the street and looked at the small elementary school. When I was kate I went to this school, and I had a teacher named Mr.Clover.  He was my 8th-grade teacher,  and he hated me. When word got around I was pregnant he was the first one to know I was going to fail in life.

I kept walking heading into the town and looking at the big mall, it was the same from years ago just bigger with different stores. I walked in and walked around the few people that are here, at 9:00 AM. I walked over to McDonald's and got me coffee and some breakfast crap. Funny when it first came out in 1955 I was dying to get inside but blacks weren't allowed in, now Wendy is talking crap about it.

"Hey." A voice said pulling me out of my Mcmemories.

"Oh Hey," I said looking at the pale skinned girl in front of me trying to remember her name.

"Stacy, from last night." She said sitting in front of me.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that plate," I said and she laughed.

"No worries, we all get drunk and toss a plate." She said and I smiled.

"It was mostly Beth," I said and she laughed.

"Its always her." She said making me laugh.

"How waste you was last night I would guess you won't wake up till night." She said making me smile.

"I would have but I came home at 4 AM and my dads are kind of pissed," I said and she smiled.

"Dads, cool you have two pains in your ass." She said laughing.

"Well, one is more of my nagging mother and the other my nagging dad," I replied and we both shared a laugh.

"Why are you here so early?" I said drinking my coffee.

"Well I have to get ready to leave in August, head to college so I and my boyfriend are going to get some stuff, then grab lunch." She replied and I nodded.

"That's cool of him, is he going with you?" I asked and she looked down.

"No, that's why I want to see him as much as I can before I leave." She said when I heard a deep voice call her name.

I didn't care to look over at her boyfriend but she had a big smile that looked like the Cheshire cat. I picked up the McMuffin and started to eat it as she stood, and I could slightly hear them talking when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out and looked at the text from Beth.

"Parents are mad."

"Save me."

Her text came fast making me laugh as Stacy introduced me to her boyfriend, but the ding had most of my attention. Then my phone rang.

"Nice to meet you," I said to him and he returned it but I put the phone to my ear.

"I'm going to kill myself in a moment," Beth said as I heard yelling in the back.

"I'll see you later Sydney," Stacy said and I looked at her nodding but he boyfriends back was already to me.

"I'm at the mall get her if you want to live," I said and she laughed hanging up.

I smiled and grabbed my food again and this time I looked at Stacy who was just starting to walk away with her boyfriend. I looked at his back and he looked really...plain. He was wearing mostly like brown, a brown leather jacket, brown dress pants I think, with dirty blond hair. I should have kept eating and minding my own business but I didn't and he looked back at me. My heart almost froze, and the sweet feeling of death seem to capture me. He was, beautiful. He was amazing, blue eyes, perfect curved lips and the most amazing thing I've seen in hundreds of years of my life.

He stopped and Stacy walked into a store and my eyes were still glued to his. He didn't stop looking at me. I never stopped looking at him. His lip turned up into a smile. My lip turned up into a smile. He reached his hand up and waved to me. I reached my hand up and waved to him. 

"Party tonight," Beth said jumping in front of me.

"What?" I said acting like she didn't just scare me or cut my vision off of a beautiful man.

"Yeah, are you down?" Beth asked grabbing my other McMuffin.

I forced myself to not look at the handsome guy as I listened to Beth, trying to act like I didn't see Adonis himself. He was perfect, more handsome than any husband I've ever had even Levi.