15.Summer

Levi P.O.V

I sat in my bedroom as I heard my dad, talking to my grandparents about me. I was counting the seconds before I turned into the three of them fighting but I look at my phone. I know Sydney left the hospital at 7:00 and it was 3:00 pm now. I must have texted her about 50 times now, but I was worried about her.

"Levi isn't okay." My grandmother said.

"You talk to him because he can just leave with us." My grandmother said again.

"He's an adult now, you can't just take him, he has the right to not go." My dad said and I looked down.

I hated how much they fought about everything if anything about me was messed up it was all three of them. I looked down at my phone ringing to see it was Ethan. 

"Whats up bro?" I said and it was quiet for a long time.

"Man, can you meet me at my house?" He said sound nervous.

"Yeah, give me 15," I said listening to the sounds of what was now arguing.

I grabbed my jacket and went out through my window, not wanting to walk past my dad and grandmother fighting. I took the small jump down and started walking when I saw my grandpa sitting in the car.

"Where are you headed too?" He asked and I walked over.

"To meet with Ethan," I replied and he nodded.

"Want a ride?" He offered and I got in.

"Grandpa, why are those two like this?" I asked talking about grandma and dad.

"Stupid, I mean just different people." He said looking and sounding tired.

"Time for you to retire old man," I said making him smile.

"I'll die working, now get out." He said stopping at Ethan's house.

"I love you kid, stay safe." He said as I walked to the front door.

Ethan pulled the door open before I could knock and he just looked at me nervously and I pushed past him. 

"Parents home?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Naw, but working till 8 tonight." He said as I walked to the fridge looking for food.

I grabbed a big bag of Cheetos the hot ones, and like 7 beer out and sat it on the table and Ethan just watched me.

"Is there any cheese wiz?" I asked and he pointed to the cabinet, so I didn't move, I like cold cheese Wiz.

I started to eat and drink my beer fast because I hadn't eaten all day and just now I started to fill it. I glanced up at Ethan just watching me and I just looked at him for a moment and he gave me a sad look.

"I'm not having sex with you," I said and he didn't move.

" Loran pregnant." He said suddenly.

"Sucks for here man," I said not caring about this.

"By me." He said making me drop my glass beer bottle on the floor and it broke.

"What? I thought you didn't like her." I said and he huffed hard.

"I don't but I still fucked her." He said putting his head down as he sat at the table.

"Is it for sure yours?" I asked knowing it would be.

"Yeah, you damn well know she wasn't sleeping with anyone and after me." He said and we both just in silence.

"Beth is pregnant too." He said making me drop another glass beer bottle and it broke again.

"The hardcore lesbian Beth is knocked up, it better not be by you?" I said.

"I fucked up." He replied.

"Have you never heard of condoms, pulling out, not fucking everything man," I asked annoyed by him.

"I love her tho." He said making me feel even crazier.

"The girl is in love with my girlfriend Sydney, how could she love you? I'm shocked she fucked you." I said and.

"I know she likes Sydney, but my god you have seen her she's beautiful but Beth is everything to me. She smart, knowing little things I've never noticed, she insightful and honest, she understands the pains of being different. She has a smile that lights up a room, hits that are amazing, soft breast.."

"Fucking stop, this shit is freaking me out, better question what are you going to do?" I asked him.

"I want to keep both of my kids, I have to tell Beth that Loran is also carrying my child and the same for Lora. I also have to tell my parents and now I'm not leaving for school staying here." He said sure of himself.

"Can you do this with me?" He asked suddenly.

"For all three? I asked and he nodded.

I didn't want to, God I didn't want to hear two girls yell at him or the disappointment on his parent's faces but I had to. He is my best friends and I'm going to be there for him.

"Yeah, I got you back," I said and he smiled.

"Thanks, man, how Sydney doing?" He asked me and I opened another beer.

"She's been home since 7 this morning but I'm sure she is sleeping that off. I'm going to guess she was sick and we didn't know," I replied and he nodded.

"Have you talked to Stacy?" He asked and I laughed.

"Yeah, I broke everything off with her and told her I'm with Sydney now," I said smiling.

"Damn she got you for real." Ethan laughed as he grabbed a beer.

"Fuck you, father of the year," I said making him laugh.

"I am going to be a good dad right? Do you think I can do this?" He asked me nervously.

"Yeah man, they got a cool ass dad, plus an even cooler uncle," I said pointing to myself.

Ethan walked around the table and gave me a hard hug, and I hugged him back. I know he's not going to be okay, and he knows that too. He's that pastors son and his mother runs the school board. He's going to be kicked out, disowned, by them and I was really my job as his best friend to make sure he made it. I ignored the tears I felt on the back of my shirt and remember how he was always there for me when my mother's death bothered me. I blamed myself for a long time for that and he always helped me.

"It's going to be okay Ethan," I said as his whimpering only got louder.

"I know man." He said with a breaking voice because he knew it wasn't going.