9.V

Sydney P.O.V

I looked as Levi ate about 4 orders of large fries and talked to me. He was cute and something about him was special, and the way he told me story behind story was great. 

"So painting is something you get into?" I asked him and he gave me a blush again.

"Yeah but I'm not great at it, I'm great at computer designing shit." He said making me laugh.

"Maybe one day I can see them," I said and he nodded.

"Yeah, not going to happen, because I don't like to show off my painting. The only person that has ever seen them was Stacy and at the time she was my girlfriend." He said.

"Well, maybe I can be your girlfriend for tonight and see them," I replied making his body stiffen.

"Stop, and eat it's already 1:30," he said smiling and I smiled back.

"Well, I'm done," I said standing and he just laughed looking at the Tv with an old movie on.

I looked at the tv for a second, The Palm Beach Story was the name of the movie. I watched as I walked on camera, I was an actress in the 40's played a maid. I got 10 dollars for 12 hours of work, and I only ate what they did want. I died that same day that I filmed that, I was walking home and I white guy pulled up on the side of me forced me into the car, raped and killed me. 

"Sydney," Levi said making me jump a little and I looked at him and he gave me a confused look.

"Into old movies." He asked tossing money at his silly friend.

"They are just different than movies today," I replied and Ethan laughed.

"I love old shit," Ethan said and I laughed, grabbing Levi's hand.

I pulled him out of the place and we got back into the car, he started the car and looked at me with his beautiful eyes.

"I want to show you something." He said suddenly pulling off.

"Alright, but it better not be your dick or anything," I said making him laugh.

"You're not ready for that baby." He said making me laugh.

I watched as we slowly came up to damn near the edge of town to a lonely house at the end that I remembered. It was empty when I was kate, kids always talked about it being hunted, and now it is with a beauty being like Levi.

"Is this where you live?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, this is my humble home." He said as we both got out

"I have to piss," Levi said running to the house and I came in behind him.

The house was small but what got me was the smell it was amazing, and I had to follow it. I was like a bloodhound sniffing my way around till I found the smell. I looked around trying to see where I could hear the loud sound of pissing but I couldn't so I pushed the door open. It was a bedroom with clothes all over the floor, and it smelled really beautiful, like wearing a sweater in the winter, or eating ice in summer. I made my body almost melt, my legs shuck, my heart sped up, my mouth seemed to water. The smell made me cry, and when I felt a tear fall down my face I moved back.

"I was looking for you," Levi said walking to me.

"Are you crying?" He asked closing the door.

"No, it was just a lot of wind on my face from the fan," I said and he smiled.

"Or it could just because my dad's room smells like a dirty fish tank." He said grabbing my hand.

"My room is up in the attic." 

He grabbed my hand and walked me to the room and I held his hand. He pulled down a latter and I followed him up into the big room. I looked at the string lights around, the bed with pictures of his friends and himself. I noticed he grabbed a picture off the window and put it in a dresser. 

"Come here." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the window.

I looked at the view of the town and the trees and some of the beach, and I was in awe. He stood behind me and pull the window open as the air hit my face. I felt his hands softly touch my waist on both sides but he didn't move anymore. He waited for my reaction and when I grabbed his hands pulling them around me, he hugged my hips tightly. 

"It's beautiful," I said as his head fit on the side of my head in my big hair.

"I hoped you would like this." He replied as I looked back at him.

"Can you kiss me?" I asked him and he gave me a shocked look.

"Did you just ask me for a kiss?"

"Yes."

"That has never happened before."

"So is that a no."

He did say anything more before he pressed his soft lips to mine, the taste of him was nothing short of amazing. His lips pressed hard to mine, and my body reacts to him as he forced me around to completely face him. I put my back on the window seal and pressed into him a little but he stopped me.

"If we do this now, it will ruin things later." He said and I looked down at his noticeable erection.

"Well, show me those painting," I said making him laugh.

"On the bed." He said and I smiled as he walked to the closet and I jumped on his bed kicking off my shoes.

"Your feet better not stink." He said making me laugh.

He walked out with a canvas stand and placed paintings on the floor next to it but only three.

"I'm going to show you just three, and you say nothing till the end." He demanded and I nodded.

He placed the first one up, and it was a painting of the nighttime view from his window, just in winter. I nodded and he put the next one up a painting of a woman with pale skin and blond hair covering her face. The last one he put up made my eyes go wide, it was a painting of me in a red dress.

"You painted me," I said and he laughed.

"I told you not to talk." He said standing in front of me ducking down to my level, and he looked at my lips.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked this time making me laugh.

"Yes," I said as he pushed me back on the bed and gave me a hard kiss as he got comfortable next to me.

After an amazing second, he released me and we both looked at the painting of me and he talked. His head was relaxed on the pillow, and I was resting on his chest as he talked. I just looked at it and something about this felt right, almost like I've been here be for but I've never been here before. I've never connected with anyone so quickly, he was right to me, gave me everything I wanted right now. I was sleepy and like the old lady I was deep down I fell asleep listening to his heart beat and his sweet voice.