13.

Tevin Booker

Tevin Booker

Now that Dean and Talia were finally free of Jocelyn, we had one last person to worry about and that was Serena. She had been blowing Jocelyn's phone up since yesterday and we had no idea what to do, but I did know one thing...she was about to receive what was left of her brother. I'm sure once she finds out that I killed him, she'll try and retaliate and avenge his death, but if she knew what was good for her...she'd flee town and never show her face around here again.

I was about to go over to Jackie's house and help her wrap some of Ivy's Christmas presents, but I had gotten a call from Syd, asking me to come over so we could talk. I haven't spoken to her since I basically told her to move on and find someone else, which I thought that was what she did, but obviously I was wrong. Walking into Syd's house, I closed and locked the door behind me and looked around her house.

"Syd?" I called out.

"I'm in the bedroom!" She responded. I headed into the bedroom and stopped in the doorway, when I saw Syd laying damn near naked in the bed, acting as if she were reading some type of book.

"What you got going on?" I feel like she was trying to seduce me into having sex with her, which I wouldn't mind any other time, but she knew how I felt about being used for my beefcake

"What do you mean?" She questioned, looking back at me. I wasn't going to lie. She still looked fine as hell and I wanted nothing more then to jump in bed and give her this dick, but I restrained myself because I wasn't trying to go there with her. Not unless she stopped playing these games and just admit that she wants to get back together with me.

"You still playing these games, I see." I huffed, shaking my head.

"Okay, okay...I'm sorry. I know how this looks, but I swear...I didn't call you over here to have sex or anything like that."

"Then why did you call me?"

"After our conversation the other day, it gave me some time to think about everything you said, and you were right. I have been playing a lot of games and using you for sex, but that' s only because I didn't want to meet someone new and start the dating process all over again." She explained. I couldn't even concentrate on what she was saying, only because she wasn't wearing a shirt and I couldn't keep my eyes off her breasts.

"Can you put a shirt on or something? I can't concentrate on what you're saying because all I want to do is bite and nibble on them nipples." I chuckled, licking my lips. She rolled her eyes and climbed off the bed, grabbing her robe from off the back of her closet door, and sliding it on.

"Happy now?"

"Nah, not really. I slick want to see you fully naked now." She laughed a little and sat back down on the bed, crossing her legs.

"Anyways...like I was saying, I've been giving us a lot of thought and I really do miss you. I know you didn't cheat on me when Ivy was conceived, though you did cheat multiple times before that, I am willing to put all of that behind us and start over." I was at a loss for words as we stared at one another, awkward silence filling all around us. First Jackie confessed her love for me, and now Syd was wanting to work things out? To say I was torn and confused was an understatement, because I didn't know what I wanted to do or who I wanted to be with. "Earth to Tevin." I was snapped out of my thoughts when Syd started snapping her fingers in my face.

"My bad, my bad...what's up?" I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Are you kidding me? You didn't hear a thing that I just said?" She asked.

"No, I did hear what you said. I was just processing everything because you clearly caught me off guard."

"I'll admit...the timing isn't perfect, but I was afraid that if I didn't tell you how I felt soon, then I would lose you to someone else and I couldn't let that happen." Isn't this so fucking ironic? As soon as I try to work something out with Jackie, here comes Syd trying to mend what should've been mended a long ass time ago.

"I feel you, and you gave me a lot to think about." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. "I uh...I gotta go Christmas shopping for Ivy, but I'll call you later and we'll finish up this conversation." I needed some time to myself so I could figure out what and who I wanted.

"Okay, that's fine. My number is still the same." I nodded as I got up and leaned down, giving her a soft kiss on her lips. "I love you, Tevin."

"I love you too, Syd."