Part õńę

Album 13 comes out today.

13 has always been my lucky number and always will.

Nothing can ruin this day. I am scheduled to be on good morning America so I have to get ready. Mer and Olivia are still sleeping but I gently pick both of them up.

"Wow mere you are getting heavy" I say out loud.

I have to stop wasting time. I can't decide what to wear it has to be perfect. I wanted to pick my own outfit although my stylist wanted me to let her do all the work.

I decide to wear a simple floral sundress.

Now it's time to meet my hair and makeup girls so they can fix me up.

I walk outside and my driver is waiting. He opens the door and I get in the black car.

Wow I can't believe my 13th album is coming out today. Album 12 got 10 million sales in the first week and I am hoping album 13 gets at least that.

This album this era has to be perfect. Everyone knows that 13 is my number.

So many thoughts are swirling through my head as we drive to the studio where my hair and makeup is done.

When I step out of the car it is unbelievable what is going on. There are like 200 people just screaming things and I couldn't hear a word. This shouldn't be happening. They should not know where this location is. They are taking pictures. I don't have my hair and makeup done. I look like a mess my hair is wet from taking a shower and my face is covered in red spots and crap.

I don't think I start to run I have to get inside before I'm on the cover if every magazine looking like this. Just when I get to the door my heel snaps and my ankle rolls. The pain is bad but I keep moving.

I open the door and Austin pulls me in. "Austin what are you doing here?" I ask. He looks at me and replies,

"I have to tell you something."

This can't all be happening. Not today.