Part tēn

When I wake up I am in a hospital room, but it's not my original hospital room.

This room has more stuff in it.

Then a doctor walks and when he realizes I am awake says "I'm glad to see you're awake ".

"What happened? Where am I?" I ask the doctor. "You are in the ICU. Your heart beat jumped was very fast."

My heartbeat was probably fast because I swear I saw Ed's eyelids move.

The doctor starts to leave but I stop him "How is Ed!?"

He turns around and smiles. "Well he is out of the coma. He has been asking for you!"

I knew it I knew I saw his eyelids flutter! "When can I see him?" I ask excitedly

"Well Taylor you are very fragile but once you are out of the ICU we may be able to get you a visit."

I don't want to wait! "How long until I am out of the ICU?" I ask

"We can probably transfer you in the next 2 hours!

It seems like forever but I am willing to wait .

I call Scott to see how the album is doing. He tells me that everything is going great and that I shouldn't worry about the album. He will call me with any news.

That is one thing off my mind.

I still don't exactly remember what happened before I woke up here.

Then I remember kissing Ed.

I remember exactly how his lips felt on mine. His hair falling in his face but yet it was perfect.

Ed is my best friend... Do I love him? I think I do.

I Taylor Swift am falling deeply in love with Ed Sheeran.