Part thréê

After my hair and makeup is done I have to get in a limo to go to the show.

I try to stand up but my ankle is in serious pain. Austin rushes over and helps me. I hobble over to the limo and get in.

I am a mental wreck right now. I do not want to be on the show right now, I want to be at the hospital with Ed.

I try to keep my mind clear of Ed for now.

As soon as the show is over Austin and I will go and see Ed.

I just have to make it through the show. I can do it.

When we get to the show I have a special dressing room. I sit down and eat a few of the goods provided my the show.

I pull my phone out and go on Instagram. I decide to go on and like some of my fans photos. Sometimes I wish I could like every single person's photo because my fans get so happy and it makes me happy too.

Then I am called to go on stage. First I have to preform one of my new songs called "In Paradise." It's about imagining a perfect world. Nobody has heard it yet, but I hope the crowd will like it.

I grab my guitar and head to the stage. When i get to the stair I motion for Grant or Amos to come help me.

I could now manage to walk on my ankle but I was nervous about getting up the stairs.

Amos comes over and helps me and Grant looks over and mouths "its okay."

I am super nervous but I have been preforming forever it will be ok. I just have to look on the positive side. This is only an acoustic performance so i don't have to dance around.

It will go great.

The performance did go well and everybody loved it. That really boosted my self esteem!

But Ed was still on my mind and I want to get the interview over so I can see him.