Part ēlêvėn

I got transferred from the ICU to a regular room at 4:30 in the morning.

This day has gone by so quickly. I still wanted to see Ed.

When the nurse comes in I ask her to see Ed. She calls a doctor and the doctor comes and hooks me up to everything.

I wheel down once again to Ed's room.

This time when I get there he will be awake. When I kissed him he was in a coma so he won't remember it.

What if he doesn't love me. What if he will never love me. What if nobody will ever love me.

I get to his room. His door is open and I see him in his bed watching TV.

He doesn't see me. Do I tell him I have feelings for him?

I am so scarred so I end up just siting outside his room for 10 minutes.

Then I finally get the guts to go in.

I wheel myself in and say "Hi Ed."

He looks at me and smiles and in that adorable British accent of his replies back "Taylor it's so wonderful to see you!"

"How are you! I was really really worried about you!" I say moving closer to his bedside.

"I'm a bit sore but I will be alright... What about you?"

"Oh" I say smiling at the ground. I feel my cheeks getting red but I don't know why.

"Taylor." Ed says picking up my hand.

I have no idea what he is going to say.

"When you were here before you came into my room right?"

I didn't think he would remember that he was pretty out of it then.

"Well I tried to tell you something.."

Oh ya he started to say something to me before he blacked out.

"Then you were here when I was in a coma."

All I can think is how the hell does he know that and what else does he remember.

"You kissed me Taylor I know you did."

He knows. Oh my gosh he knows I kissed him. What If he doesn't like me. What if I just ruined our whole friendship.

"I-I thought I would never see you again Ed." I begin to say.

"Taylor you don't have to explain... What I tried to tell you before is that..."

He stops and I look up at him. He takes my hand again.

"Taylor I love you."