Part eìghtèên

When Selena left I made my way back to Ed's room.

I was debating on whether I would tell Ed what I told Selena or not.

He wouldn't care. He is the most understanding person ever.

As I was sitting in the elevator I was thinking about everything that has happened in the past few days.

Everything felt like a beautiful dream that you never want to wake up from.

All dreams are eventual over but I vowed to myself that this dream would never see the end.

Ed and I were something special.

You may be thinking "wow Taylor fell in love with Ed pretty quickly and she is just going to get her heart broke."

It's true I have fallen in love to quick just to have my heart shredded but Ed is different.

Yes he gets drunk and yes he isn't the most attractive man ever but I don't care.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I get back to the room Ed is asleep.

I find myself just staring at him for a minute. I quickly jerk my head down.

A nurse walks in a tells me I need to rest.

She hooks me all up so I am once again stuck in a hospital bed.

I don't know why but suddenly I felt extremely tired.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up I looked over at Ed's bed and he wasn't there.

I started to panic.

I called I'm a nurse and she told me that Ed should be there.

Where was he. What had happened to him.

The nurse rushed out to tell a doctor that Ed was gone.

I wasn't going to just sit there I unhooked myself from the IVs and heart monitor and took a pair of crutches.

I had to think where Ed could have gone.

I decided to look check all his favorite places.

I didn't have to look far because as soon as I walked out the hospital door I saw him.

There he was sitting on a bench tears streaming down his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in a while... Why do you think Ed is crying? I am going on vacation so I won't be able to update for a week.

Sorry! Please like and comment!