Part sîxtëėn

I wake up the next day realizing that doctors and nurses come in this room fairly often and most likely say Ed and I sleeping together.

I look at my phone and it reads 11:36. Wow I really needed some sleep.

Ed is still sleeping with his arms around me. It feels wonderful.

I don't won't to wake Ed up so I just go on my phone for a while

I have so many texts from friends and family asking if I am ok.

One of them is from Selena. Selena and I haven't talked in a while because we got into a big fight just last month.

I really missed her and wanted to tell her everything that has happened in the past day. But I couldn't. I couldn't because of that fight. A fight that was all my fault.

Everyday I read comments from fans telling me how perfect I am and how I am the nicest celebrity. Well guess what? The fight I has with Selena was all my fault and I feel terrible about it.

I decide to text her back.

"Sel... I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for being a bad friend. I shouldn't have been so stupid. You care about me so much and I was a complete jerk. If you will accept my apology I really want to talk to you :)".

Hopefully she will forgive me. I need her to forgive me.

The fight we had was about Justin Bieber. I didn't think Selena should have gotten back with him but she really wanted to.

It didn't take long for Selena to reply.

"Taylor I'm so glad your ok. I forgive you. I miss you. I'm going to come visit you."

She was coming to visit me. When?! I'm with Ed in a bed right now. Um...

I gently wake up Ed.

"Ed Selena is coming to visit me but she doesn't know we are together."

He smiles at me but I don't know why.

"Just tell her we are together."

I would but Selena doesn't like Ed. And I have always known that.

I get up and get in my wheelchair.

I can't let her find out I'm with Ed. Not yet.