Part fòûr

During the commercial break I went and got some water. Ed is the only thing on mind.

Paul comes up to me and tells me not to think about Ed. He said think about album 13 and how great it will be.

I try to take his advice but it is hard.

I walk up when the announce my name and sit around the table. The interviewer and everyone their are wearing bright smiles which makes me feel a bit better.

After the applause settles down the questions begin.

Q:So Taylor what is the name of your 13th album?

Me: The album is called "Beauty."

*applause*

Q: It is vey unusual for an artist to wait to announce the album name until the morning of the release day why did you choose to do this?

Me: well this is my 13th album and 13 is my lucky number. I want this album to be perfect so I left it to be the biggest mystery possible.

*more applause*

Q: Now during this new era will we be hearing any new collaborations with a Mr Ed Sheeran?

Ed oh my gosh Ed. Why did he have to bring up Ed. Right now I do not even know if I will ever see Ed again and now I have to talk about singing with him.

I must have froze because the interviewer then said "Taylor are you alright."

I looked up at him then around at the crowd.

"S-sorry.. um ya there is a new duet with E-ed it it's great and Ed is such an amazing writer."

But right now he is in a hospital and I have no idea how he is.