Part fòûrtèén

The next day when I woke up I saw that I had missed a call from Scott.

I called him back.

"Taylor your album is a smash hit!"

This makes me feel great!

"Everyone wants you to start the tour ASAP!" Scott says

Tour? Already! I don't want to go on tour yet. I want to stay with Ed.

"Great!" I say pretending I was happy.

I go back to Ed's room.

When I get there he is sound asleep.

I decide to just wait until he walks up.

As I am sitting there I am trying to think of a way for me and Ed to stay together.

He could come on tour with me, but he has his own tour starting soon as well.

This is a wreck. I finally find the right guy and then I have to choose between him and my career.

I put in my headphones and listen to Tenerife Sea again.

----------------------------------------------

ѕнσυℓ∂ тнιѕ вє янє ℓαѕт тнιиg ι ѕєє?

ι ωαит уσυ киσω ιтѕ єиσυgн fσя мє

¢αυѕє αℓℓ тнαт уσυ αяє ιѕ αℓℓ ι ωιℓℓ єνєя иєє∂

------------------------------------------------------

I start to cry. I wish I would have know this song was about me when his album first came out.

Ed wakes up and sees me crying.

"What's wrong Tay?" He asks

"Ed I have go on tour and I don't want to leave you. I want you to come with me. But I know you can't."

He stares at me for a second then motions for me to come closer to his bed.

I wheel myself over to his bedside and he brushes the hair out of my face.

He wipes my tears with his finger and then kisses me.

His lips are no longer ice. Not even close to ice.

His lips are warm and full of life. And as I kiss him I feel like nothing in the world could be better than this moment.

After we both stop. Ed looks into my eyes and I can see tears start to form.

"I never want to leave you either Tay. We will figure something out. I promise."

He says I promise and those are two words I have heard so many times. I have heard those words from dozens of boys. I learned never to trust those words. They were all lying.

This time I actually believe the words. I believe Ed.