Part thírteen

Eventually a doctor comes in and finds me with Ed. He said that I need to let Ed rest and he needed to run some more tests on me.

That night all I can think about is Ed.

I still can't believe he wrote a song all about me.

Of course I have wrote a song about him too.

He doesn't know it.. its unreleased.

The lyrics went something like this.

The man the man the man. The perfect man. My best friend now and even then.

Knows what I love and who I hate. Even knows where I imagine our first date.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never published it for a few reasons.

1. It was terrible

2, I didn't want anybody to ever find out it was about Ed. I always thought it could end our friendship.

3. I wrote it in the afternoon... and when I write songs in the afternoon they always rhythm.

This whole day swirls around in my head.

I decide to write something down in the note app on my phone.

"April 13th.... The day my 13th album came out. The day I thought I would loose my best friend. And the day I found the guy who I would spend the rest of my life with."

I didn't think that this day could go bad. But then suddenly I start thinking about me and Ed being in a relationship.

What will the paparazzi think? What will all the fans think? What will all my exes think?

I shove away all those thoughts because it only matters what Ed and I think.

One thought however keeps coming back into my mind.

Ed and I both go on tours all the time. I don't know I can go another day without seeing Ed.