~First date~

~Yuu's pov~

I woke up to a bright light shining down on me. I looked over to my bed side table to see my clock read 11:30. I sprang out of my bed falling as my feet hit the cold wooden surface. "God damn it!" I screeched rubbing my head. I had to quickly get dressed so my blind date ,that my perverted friend Shinoa set up for me, wouldn't have to wait too long. I got out of my sweat pants and black sleep shirt, while replacing them with a pair of black skinny jeans and a dark green shirt. (Yes I'm making him wear skinny jeans. He gotta show his date the good stuff~) I fixed my hair seeing as I have a bad case of what Shinoa calls sex hair. Later giving up on it, I ran out of my apartment making my way to a small coffee shop.
I walked inside and looked around for a waiter to see if Shinoa had gotten a table for us. I some how managed to flag one down, the small girl that I had flagged down walked over. "How may I help you today, sir?" She asked in a high pitched voice. "Did a girl named Shinoa Hiragi book a table here?" I asked trying my best to put on a fake smile. She nodded her head and lead me to a table where I saw the most beautiful person ever. He had fluffy blond hair, soft baby blue eyes, and the prettiest pale shin I've ever seen. I swear he looked like an angel. I quickly sat down while picking up a drink menu. I saw the cutie look at me and blush. "H-hello, I'm M-Mikaela." He asked in a soft voice. Damn, even his voice is cute. How did I score this date?
I shot him a warm smile "I'm Yuichiro. It's nice to meet you Mikaela." I said trying not to scream about how cute he was. He blushed brighter at my smile. I think I'm in love already. This cutie may have just won my heart. A dark haired male came and took our orders as me and Mikaela made small talk. I'm pretty sure I was the most awkward out of us two. I should ask him to come over to my apartment after this. I can see us together already.

~~~time skip~~~

Me and Mika walked into my apartment he quickly sat on my sofa. I honestly don't want this cutie to leave my apartment. I want him to stay here, sleep in my bed with me, cuddle me, and let me hold him all night! I was so lost in my own thought I didn't notice Mika had placed his head on my lap while playing with one of the rips in my jeans. I gently stroked his fluffy hair Mika had soon fallen asleep so I took him to bed with me. Seeing as we spent the whole day with each other. First at the coffee shop, then the park, finally ending the date at my place. I placed him down while crawling in bed next to him. I pulled his body closer to mine placing his face into my chest. His warm body soon put me to sleep. I would say this was the best first date EVER!

(Tell me what you thought of this, please. And if you have any oneshot ideas comment to idea and maybe a story line. Thanks for reading!)