Chapter 3

"Dear Emily,

I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for hurting Andrew, but he was a strong little boy, for taking what I did to him. He didn't deserve any of this. I know he didn't do anything to your father, I did. It was my fault your father died, it was my fault I wasn't with you when you needed me. I'm such a terrible mother for what I did. If your grandparents were here they would have been more like your mother. They would have took care of you while I was being stupid. I had to let my anger out, and Andrew was the only one home that day. It was your father who had lead me to this. He blamed me for Andrew, he didn't believe it was his kid. That's why he was gone all the time, he was never home and I could tell you noticed. Your father was drunk, one night and tried driving home. He got in to a accident with 2 other cars. He was in the middle, he was the only one to die. I blamed Andrew because that's why your father always was drunk, he didn't want to believe Andrew was his. He suffered longer than he should have. I know it's close to Andrews death date, that's why I did this. I wanted to be with him, and your father again. Don't worry about us, we will watch over you, through the years. Nothing will happen to you I promise. I'm sorry, I was getting better, but had to go. I couldn't take it anymore, just being in here made me crazy. I believed one day you would come see me. It's been ten years, and I haven't seen you. I can only imagine how beautiful you look. I also want you to thank mr. And mrs. Gilinsky for taking you in. It's been to long without my family,I know your not with me, but you have a new family. Don't think of me as your mother think of me as your friend. I don't want to have you hurt, so stay away from any family, We have left. And mostly I Love You"

I folded the letter back up, Tears streamed down my cheeks. I looked at Jack then back down. I stood up, and walked to the door, Jack close behind.

"Thank you, Jessica" I kept crying.

I didn't wait for a reply. I just walked to the elevator, not talking the whole way down. As we got to the jeep I sat the letter down on my lap. I had finally stopped crying, by the time we got home.

I went up to guest room, and grabbed the picture I had of my, dad, mom, me and Andrew. I stuck the letter behind the picture, then sat it back down.

"I love you to mom" I whispered walking back down stairs.

I sat on the couch, and just though about the whole letter. Those three words kept running through 'I love you'. How could she say that after what she did.

She ruined my life, when she was committed in school I was known as 'the psychos daughter' no matter how many times I tried to stop them, I just got In Trouble.

I skipped as much school as possible. Hated everyone, except Jack, his parents and a few other people. I got up of the couch, walking to the kitchen.

When I got to the doorway, Jack was sitting on the island. So I pulled out a stool, and sat down. He looked over, his brown eyes glistened. I smiled as he looked down.

"Thank you" I kissed his cheek

"for what" he asked confused

"you have always been here for me, nobody else has" i replied

"oh well your welcome" he smiled

"lets go watch tv or something" I got up and grabbed his hand

"What do wanna watch" he asked sitting down

"lets see whats on for scary movies" i went through the channels

As i went through the channels Jack stopped me on a movie. i thought it looked creepy, but I didnt say anything i just watched, grbbing a blanket. as we watched i saw a clown and i screamed.