chapter 13

If toni doesn't text me I'm going to kill her. i kept checking my phone but she never did.

i got up and went outside to call her.

"hello" she answered

"get your ass back here. i need to talk to you and I know your at Isaacs, so get back here because Camerons here crying and hasn't stopped since you left. You need to just get over it Isaac deserved it anyways, hes a player and you know it. and if you don't come back I'm coming to get you." I said pissed.

"no im not coming back, he ruined it. i actually loved him, he was everything to me. just because I went for a walk with Isaac he got mad. it's not my fault he didn't even pay attention to me the whole party. so just leave me alone, and At least Isaac would walk with me. I sures the hell  know cameron wouldnt" she said starting to cry

"just remember what he has done for you" I hung up.

i walked back inside and went up to bed. i soon heard cameron walk into 'his' room, but Luke hadn't come up yet.

☆ 2 months later ☆

i woke up to the door slamming. must've been toni getting the rest of her stuff, because she's dating Isaac now.

she blocked all of us on Facebook and won't talk to us. she basically told cameron she hated him.

Camerons got over it, but Haylee and i are the only ones who are happy now. i walked down stairs.

Jack and Cameron had left for the day, so it was just Luke and i.  Luke was in the kitchen making a smoothie.

"make me one" I hugged him from behind.

"What kind" he turned around.

"peach" I smiled

"ok" he turned around.

I sat on the counter waiting for him to finish. He soon finished and we both sat on couch to drink them. 

After we finished  i picked up the cups and cleaned the kitchen. i put the dishwasher going.

jacks pov

we were driving passed the park when cameron told me to stop. I pulled over on the side of the road and he got out.

i followed him as he walked up to Haylee who was sitting by a tree, Cameron squatted down beside her.

"what's wrong" he asked

"carter broke up with me for some other girl. I don't even know what I did, he was just happy with me the other day." she replied.

I left walking to the swing. i sat down and scrolled through twitter. nothing good a few interesting tweets.

i then got on vine and that was even more boring, so i just sat there and closed my eyes.

After what seemed like 5 minutes i was being shook by cameron. i opened my eyes and the sun was setting. 

"ready" he asked

"yeah" I said getting a up walking to the car.

i saw Haylee get in the back, It didn't bother me until I realized that they aren't dating.

they were quiet the whole way to the cabin. i was going to ask, but that seemed rude.

emilys pov

i was just about to text jack when cameron came in with Haylee behind him. He then explained what happened.

I felt bad, but i hope she dates cameron because let's face it they are cute together.

"so are you dating or not" I questioned

cameron looked at Haylee then back at me and back at Haylee. her cheeks where red, and she was slightly smiling.

"um I don't know" cameron got up walking upstairs.

Haylee soon followed behind, and jack had been sitting in the kitchen the whole time.

i felt bad because we feel the same about each other, but i love Luke. i got up and walked into the kitchen over to Jack.

"Why are you out here alone" I asked

"because I don't want to be out there with luke" Jack said

"Why what did he ever do to you" I asked

"he took you from me. you never spend time with me. I hate it i don't think I can stay here anymore, I'm moving out. I'm sorry, but I love you and seeing you happy with him doesn't help." Jack replied

"Jack please don't. I don't want you to leave. your everything to me, your like my brother. you listen to me, nobody else does. Jack i love you" I said as a tear streamed down my cheek.

we both stood there staring at each other. That was until I felt jacks hand on my chin, and when I looked up he kissed me.

i kissed back wrapping my hands around his neck. i smiled and pulled away.

"I love you jack, but i can't just leave Luke like this and I don't want to ruin our friendship" I stopped smiling.

"What the fuck are you doing." luke spat out walking into the kitchen.

"luke just calm down ok. it was nothing, i promise." I stood in between them.

It was silent and they stood there as the tension grew.  i could see Luke's breathing getting heavier.

i grabbed Luke's hand and walked out to the patio. we sat in the lounge chairs, and looked at the black pool.

"I'm sorry" Luke looked at me 

"For what it's my fault" I looked into his brown eyes

"just let's forget about it ok" Jack slightly smiled .

"but he doesn't kiss the same" I smiled .

"is this better" he said crashing his lips onto mine

i kissed back, and he put his hands on my legs. I pulled away and smiled.

"let's play too hot" I smirked

"no I hate that game" Luke's eyes went wide

"please" I pouted

"fine" he gave in.

As we started kissing i was tempted to wrap my arms around his neck, but i didn't.

After a few minutes Luke finally put his hands on my hips and slid me closer.  I smiled and pulled away.

"You lose" I smirked

"what do  you want" he smiled

"you can't kiss me for a week" I laughed

"No I can't do that"  Luke stopped smiling.

"I love you" I smirked getting up.

Luke got up My followed behind me, we went into the kitchen. i unloaded the dishwasher.

i then decided to go see what Haylee and Cameron are doing.  I walked upstairs, into his room. 

They were laying on bed talking, Cameron was running his fingers through her hair. i just smiled then. I went in jumping on the bed.

"are you dating yet" I stopped jumping

"no" Haylee replied almost instantly.

"ok" I smiled and walked into my room.

i went into my room, and laid in bed.  pulling the sheets up under my chin.

°•○●○•° ° • ○ ● ○ • ○ ● ○ • ○ ● ○ • ○ ● ○ • ○ ● ○ •

emily is not based on me because I'm a very boring person.