chapter 33

I got to Cameron's and haylee was already there. I walked in and her and Cameron were laying on the couch.

I sat in the recliner and rocked back and forth. I don't know what they were watching but it was annoying.

I got on twitter and scrolled through. There was tons of photos of Jack with fans. He seemed so happy, I was happy he was doing what made him happy.

I kept scrolling through twitter there was alot of hate I was tagged in, so I went and looked at the trending hashtags.

Nothing really good there. I locked my phone and sat it on the arm rest.

I held my knees and laid my head on them.

"What wrong" Haylee asked

"I'm just tired" I closed my eyes

"Well let's do something its only 5. We could Go to the club or something" Haylee suggested.

"Uhm no I'm to tired. With to much to do. I think I might go home im sorry" I got up and hugged her.

I don't know why but I just feel... I don't know  Acually. So I drove home listening to the radio.

It wasn't very loud, but I think if it wasn't on I would have probably fallen asleep.

When I got home it was about 8 because o drove around while i had some car following me.

I hurried in to the house not only because I didn't know who was in the car, but I thought I was just imagining it.

When I got in there I put my stuff down and got in the shower.

I got out when I heard the door open. I wrapped my towel arounde securely before poking my head out the door to see who it was.

I didn't see anyone but I could hear footsteps. They were slow, paced foot steps.

I had two choices either run to my room, or stay in the bathroom. I mean I got my phone, but I don't know what I should do.

If I run upstairs I could get caught, but it might just be Isaac or Luke. And if I stay I don't know what would happen.

I grabbed my phone and open the door all the way. As slowly as I could so it didn't creak.

I got to the room and locked the door. I hesitated for  minutes before texting Isaac.

'Where are you Isaac?'

'I'm on my way back like five minutes away. Are you still with Haylee?'

'No! Hurry up and get home and call me when your coming in! OK'

'Yeah what's wrong are you OK Emily?'

'I'm fine'

I threw my phone on my bed and walked to the closet. I grabbed sweats and a t -shirt.

I sat on my bed and waited. It seed like forever, but then I heard my phone ring.

'Who's in the back SUV' Isaac said as I answered

'That's the thing I don't know. Go out back and grab the ladder. And get on the roof to come through my window' I replied

'OK' I heard him say quietly

I paced back and forth as until I heard the ladder hit the side of the house. I unlocked the window and slowly opened it.

Isaac creeped in and sat his Key's and phonae on the bed. He walked to the closet and grabbed a stick.

To be honest I don't know where it came from. He than slowly walked towards the door and gripped on to the door knob. 

'Wait i have and idea' I whispered

I grabbed my phone it put it on camera. I put it to the bottom of the door and watched.

I saw blue and black vans with dark denim jeans. I quickly pulled my phone back when I saw another pair of feet in black shoes.

'Two guys one with black and blue Jordan's and another with just black shoes' I looked at Isaac

'Wait Luke has blue and black Jordan's...' he was cut off by the people whispering.

'If this doesn't work and get Emily to come out I don't know What will. We just need to come with us.'

I immediately got irritated I whipped open the door. I didn't recognize them right away then I did.

Luke, they were his best friends since like 5th grade. One of them grabbed my arm, then the other told him to stop.

I pushed pass them and went back to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth and put on little eyeliner.

I walked out and sat on the couch, flipping through the channels. I felt my eyes get watery.

What could they possibly want i know luke told them to, but why. Maybe I should call Toni.

'Hello' Toni  answered

'Hey uhm can you come over and stay' I asked

'Yeah of course see we'll be over in 5' she said before hanging up

I put my phone on the couch next to me as i stopped on 'Keeping up With the Kardashians'

I heard yelling upstairs and decided to just ignore it. Seconds later Isaac came down and sat on the couch.

"What was his reason this time" I questioned

"Apparently Luke  wanted them to. I don't know, but just don't stay home alone for a few days"

Few minutes later Toni came in and sat with us. We watched TV for a bit then went to the bar.

I changed into  a pencil skirt and a lace flow crop top. I put on flats and we headed out.

**end of digitour**

I waited backstage for jack to come off stage. He didn't know I was here so... I soon heard them say goodbye and I got excited.

Jack j came off stage first and saw me he smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged back loosely 

When i let go Jack was standing there with no facial expression. I smiled and ran over to him.

He embraced me in a hug and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he spin me around.

"I thought you were coming halfway through tour" he smiled kissing forehead

"Well I got busy with Toni" I smiled as I felt the warmth of my cheeks

"Oh toni's more important now huh" he smirked

"Fuck you" I pouted and started walking towards the small couch in the corner.

"We have the fans who bought back stage passes coming back in a few minutes" jack j stated

Jack came and sat next to me. He put his hand on my thigh and I laid on his shoulder.

A few minutes later Sammy came in with a bunch of fans.

They all got picture with the boys,but what shocked me was when someone said...

"I want a picture with Emily and Jack to"

Jack looked at me and smiled. I got
up and walked over to Jack.

"Are you ready for the picture" a little girl came up to me and said. "My sister made my mom and I come, and she doesnt like you. I don't see why not your my role model Emily I love you" she said before we took the picture. 

AUTHORS NOTE!!

I know many people aren't ready this anymore, but ive had this chapter for a while and was debating on whether I want to delete this book. I know what I'm going to write, but I just don't have a lot of time anymore.

Twitter- xokatieox7 ( I had to make a new one)

Ig- xokatieox7

Snapchat- xokatieox7