Chapter 2

When I got up jack had already gotten up, so I got up and looked down stairs. It was just him sitting in the couch.

So I brushed me hair, and teeth then headed down. When I walked up to him he looked up from his phone.

"Finally" he said smiling

"It's only 11" I replied

"Exactly" he kept smiling

"Shut up, and where at your parents" I asked looking around

"They went on a trip, and I didn't want to go. They will be back in a month" he explained

"Oh" I said walking to the kitchen

When I got to the kitchen I got a glass of water, then went back sitting down next to Jack.

"So what do you wanna do" I asked sitting my cup down

"why don't we have a party" he suggested

"Um are you sure" I was worried

"Yeah why not it will just be us and the boys. Sam will probably come with Leah" he assured me

"Fine" i agreed

As he got up calling a bunch of people, I stayed on the couch hoping Sam wouldn't come. Especially if he brought Leah.

As I got up walking up into the guest room, I grabbed my mint green dress. That had a black belt, and was just above my knees.

As I went to the bathroom

I grabbed my straightener, an my make-up. I stood in from of the mirror above te sink.

Plugging my straightener in and letting it hear up I put on eyeliner and mascara like usual. Then started straightening my hair.

When I was done I clipped my bangs back, so they weren't in my face. Then went into jacks room once again grabbing my shoes, but this time my silver flats.

I slipped them on walking down stairs. Cameron and Nash were already here sitting on the couch playing Xbox.

I grabbed my phone sitting next to Nash. As I unlocked my phone. I had a message from Haylee.

(H-Haylee m-me)

H- I will be at the party to night :)

M- cool

I didn't get a reply which I didn't really care, because she stopped talking to me when she started dating carter.

Which was because of me. So she should have thanked me, but she never did. I didn't care if he came.

It wasn't my problem. I would probably stay up in Jacks room till they left anyways.

As I looked up Cameron was at the door talking to someone. Then I tilted my head to see Matt at the door.

Why are they here now, the party doesn't start till 4 and it's only 2. I got up walking to the kitchen were Jack was.

"You ruined a perfect vine, thanks a lot" he said sarcastically

"Your welcome" I smiled "now where are your keys"

"Why" he said dangling his keys in my face

''Because I wanna go to the mall" I snagging the keys

"Ok" he said going back to vine

As I walked out the door I got in the jeep and 'Shower' came on. I honestly loved this song.

I drove to the mall parking at the main entrance. So I was close to zumiz so I could get my new Nike high-tops.

As I walked through I saw teal and grey high tops. So I looked a little longer and looked for others.