chapter 11

I fixed my hair putting it in a loose braid. i them walked into the kitchen to see toni sitting at the table.

"What are you doing here" I asked confused

"they said if i take my medicine, walk with this thingy, and rest as much as possible for the next few days I should recover quickly." toni explained

"oh" I said

"so i want food " she said getting up to wobble to the couch.

"I WANT SKITTLES" Haylee yelled

"ok what do you want" I looked at Toni.

"seafood" toni exclaimed.

i walked to the bathroom where Luke was fixing his hair.  i messed his hair up, he scolded at me getting more gel.

i watched him as he tried to get his hair in a perfect quiff. i kept messing it up to see what he would do.

"stop" he yelled

"no you look sexier with your hair messy" I smirked sitting on the counter.

"fine" he put the gel away.

"so can I take your truck" I asked

"why" he questioned

"the girls want food" I answered

he walked out of the bathroom, and to the door. He gave me his keys and Haylee came with me.

As i started  the car i turned the radio all the way up. Luke was standing in the doorway shaking his head.

I smiled and backed out of the driveway. I honestly loved this truck because. you could feel the bass in the seats.

I turned the radio down some in case we met up with a cop. then 'stay with me' came on and i hate it, but Haylee loves it.

she turned it up all the way. i glared at her, and she smiled. As we got to the store i parked as close to the front.

Haylee made sure she got the biggest bag of skittles she could find. so i grabbed the seafood.

After we checked out we headed back to the house. i got there and made toni her seafood.

it smelt disgusting. After she ate i gave her medicine she started watching Netflix. she watched 'the secret circle' 

i sat and watched it with them, since everyone left except Jack and Cameron.

we watched almost all seasons, before it got dark.

"Will you stay with me tonight since my parents are coming home in The morning" Jack asked.

"yes" I got up grabbing my phone charger.

As we left the whole way there was silent. i got out and walked in heading upstairs.

"Will you stay in my room with me one more night to" Jack asked again.

"yes" I walked into his room.

i plugged my phone in, and crawled under the sheets. I soon felt Jack lay down and slowly place his hand on my hip.

☆ in the morning ☆

i woke up to yelling, and jack was gone. I checked my phone it was 10. ugh I hate waking up.

i got up fixed my hair, and grabbed my phone charger. I slowly walked out of Jacks room.

"I don't want her here anymore. she is to leave now" Jacks mom yelled

"she is, it was her last night she has a house, and a boyfriend." Jacks voice drifted away at the last word.

i slowly walked down stairs and walked to the door. i looked back at Jack, i felt a tear stream down my face.

i walked out and started walking to the cabin. i was about halfway there when someone pulled down in front of me.

i didn't realize who it was until Luke stepped put of the truck. i smiled and got in the passenger seat.

we drove to the cabin in occasionally talking, but not much. When we got to the cabin i went in and changed.

i wore my studded combat boots, a white tank top that said 'FOODS MY MOTTO'  and faded pink skinny jeans.

i straightened my hair. i walked up to my room. so i could call Jack.

"hello" jacked answered

"I'm sorry jack" I said.

"in not your fault" he replied

"do you wanna come stay with us in the cabin for a while" I asked

"Sure i will probably be there at 2" he answered

"ok bye i love you" I said before hanging up

i sat my phone on the night stand and got up. I walked to the doorway and Luke was standing there.

"who were you talking to" Luke questioned crossing his arms.

"it was Jack calm down" I smiled

"oh" he uncrossed his arms.

I pecked his lips before heading down stairs. i sat on the couch next to toni. she had a brace and a bandage on her knee.

i finished watching 'the secret circle' with toni  the before Jack came. I then made lunch, and gave her pills.

After we ate Luke and i went for a walk through the woods. we interlocked our fingers as we walked.

jacks pov.

i hate how emily is with Luke. he's such an ass. i wish she never said yes, and then she wasn't going to tell me 

i was seriously pissed i hate it. i used to smile at the sight of her, now i ignore her because she's with him.

i honestly wish they would break up. she knows how i feel, and she feels the same.

•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●

i will start every chapter in emilys pov. i will occasionally have it in jacks, but that's it