Chapter 34

Emily's POV

As Jack finished taking pictures we decided that he was going to stay with me and leave Jack J in their room. So we headed out, we got to the hotel and I changed quickly. I went over to the window and just looked out, admiring the view. A few minutes later I felt Jacks arms snake around my waist, I turned around and faced him. He smirked and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"what?'' i asked pushing back on his chest

''How about we go to bed'' he asked

I smiled and went over to the left side of the bed. Jack jumped on his side and then pulled then blankets over him. He tucked his head completely under the blankets. I tried to pull the blankets down, but he had a grip on them.

"Jack'' I whined '' c'mon stop being stupid''

I put my head under the blankets, and looked over at Jack. He smiled, and turned his back towards me. I turned so our backs faced each other. Jack reached over and turned the light off, I just tucked the blankets under my chin.

*In the morning*

As I woke up I turned over to see if jack was there, he was standing by the window on his phone. I got up, grabbed my bag, and headed to the batheroom. I put on high waisted jeans with a floral long sleeve crop top. I brushed my hair, and straghtened it. As soon as I opened the bathroom door Jack was standing there, with his phone pointed at me.

''Stop Jack'' I yelled as I heard the record button beep

He just kinda of laughed, so i covered the camera with my hand. He made his silly little pouting face, his bottom lip sticking out farther and farther waiting for me too move my hand. As I hear the video playing back I move my hand. He swiftly moves his hand to the 'x' in the corner and I run. I loop around the couch and back upstairs. I go to the room and shut the door. I sit in front of the door, as I hear Jack come upstairs I go in the closet. I dont even know why, obviously he's going to check the closet.

I decide just to walk out, his sitting on the bed and scrolling through something. He looks up and rolls his eyes.

"what?" I ask

"Nothing" he replied. His mouth slowly forms into a smile. "Come take a picture with me."

I oblige and sit next to him. He opens his camera and changes it to front camera. I grab his phone and hold it as far away and he smiles. I don't think taking the picture as he smiles and we're distracted. As he kisses my cheek I take the picture. It turned out better than expected, I have my eyes closed and slightly smiling. I don't know why I closed my eyes. I go to his snapchat and open and answer some of his snapchats. He only has maybe 10.

I lay back and hold his phone above my face. I reply to most snaps with a silly face or I'm smiling. He lays back next to me, on his side. He put his hand on my stomach. I feel butterflies flutter, I don't know why we've been dating for a while now. I feel my cheeks flush and Jack smiles. I turn my head and... the door opens.

"Stop fucking" I hear Toni laugh.

"I hate you Toni" I can't help but smile "anyways shouldn't you be with Cameron"

"Shouldn't you be out of bed" she replied

"What time is it" I ask

"Noon" she walks out of the room

I sit up and follow Toni to the kitchen. She doesn't hesitate to grab food from the fridge. I just make some coffee and sit at the table. I twiddle my thumbs. When I look up the coffee is done and I grab my favourite mug Jack bought me, and pour coffee in it. I add some French vanilla creamer and then sit back down.

"Want some coffee" I offer Jack when he enters the kitchen

"Really" he says sitting next to me.

We sit at the table and talk for a bit. Toni says that she's hoping to go to college soon, but I hope she doesn't. We fight a lot and don't see each other, but I don't want her to go. I don't tell her as she seems so happy about going, but they haven't sent her an acceptance letter. Seconds later I hear the door open again. I lean and look to see Isaac standing on the mat.

I smile and get up, I walk to him not losing my smile. As I get closer he opens his arms and I hug him. It's a warm embrace but it ends quickly. I offer him something to drink, but he declines. So I continue with my coffee until Jack moves my hand.

"What" I whine

"That smells good" he grabs my cup

"Uhm excuse me that's mine" I try to snatch it back, as he is getting ready to drink it.

"Too late" he sits the mug on the table almost empty

"You ass" I get up to get more.

"What have you been doing, Isaac I ask interrupting his daydreaming.

"Oh, nothing really been busy with college and all" he replied quickly.

"Oh"

I don't try to keep my mug in my hands this time as I know Jack will take it again anyways. I didn't realise Toni went to the living room for a while. So I go to the living room also. She's laughing at something. As she shows me I can't help, but laugh.

-----

As the day almost comes to an end we all end up going out to the bar. I put on a black dress that ends just above the knee with my toms, with Toni wearing a peach-ish skater skirt with a white crop top, and of course our matching toms.