chapter 24

☆ 3 weeks later ☆

I'm heading to tonis house she got last week.  her and jc have hung out a lot lately so he will probably be there.

(t - Toni m-me )

m- will jc be there

t- yes sorry you can bring jack

m - ok i will be over in 5 minutes

I changed into a floral tank top with baby blue shorts. i waited as jack got ready, he was in the process of fixing his hair.

He came out and walked to the door, he slipped his vans on. i already had my sandals

when we got to tonis we walked in and she was sitting in the middle of the floor. jc was on the couch with kian.

i sat next to toni on the floor and she laughed.  she laid back and then sat back up.

"Where's Lindsey" I asked

"upstairs" she answered

"well I'm bringing her down here" I got up

I walked upstairs and into Lindseys room. she was laying in her crib with her eyes open.

i smiled and picked her up. she giggled and leaned on my shoulder. i walked downstairs and toni was sitting in the chair.

I sat next to us kian who was in the middle of the couch. Jack was standing next to me, so I got up and let him sit.

i sat on the side of the couch, with Lindsey, she was clapping her hands

☆we played with her till 7☆

it was jc, toni, kian, jack, jack j, Jessica, and i all at tonis. we decided to play spin the bottle.

jc spun first, he landed on toni. Toni started blushing, before kissing jc. Toni then spun and landed on Jessica.

"truth or dare" toni asked

"truth" she replied quickly.

"are you a virgin" toni asked

"no" she replied confidently

next Jessica spun and landed on me. i sighed as she rolled her eyes

"dare" I said before she asked

"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with kian." she smiled

"bitch" I got up.

kian and i walked to the closest closet and shut the door. we heard everyone whispering.

i sat on a box and got on twitter. kian stood and was on his phone to. we waited until they opened the door.

we walked out and sat back down. I sat next to Jack and he stared at me.  I spun the bottle and landed on jack j.

i kissed him quickly and then looked at Jack. He kept staring at me  while jack j spun the bottle.

He landed on kian. kian was dared to lick jc's nipple. kian then spun and landed on toni.

he kissed and toni spun she landed on jack and she looked at me before kissing him. Jack spun and landed on jc.

"dare" Jc said before Jack asked

"play to hot with toni" he smirked

"noooo" toni yelled

"you have to i did 7 minutes in heaven with kian" I smiled

toni and jc turned to face each other and toni sighed.

"if I win you have to be my girlfriend" Jc said

"I don't want anything if I win" toni replied

they then started kissing. they went for about 3 minutes before jc put his hands on tonis waist.

Toni pulled away and turned back to the circle.  she didn't smile she kept a straight face.

☆ 10 o'clock ☆

everyone except jc, jack and i have already left. i got up and gave toni a hug. she hugged back.

Jack and i then left because we were tired. we got home around 10:10.

tonis pov

everyone had left and jc was still here. i sat on the couch next to him. he looked up from his phone then continued.

"I'll still be your girlfriend" I grabbed his phone

"why I lost" he tried taking his phone back.

"because who wouldn't take the option of being your girlfriend" I replied

"so you going to date me even though I lost" he smiled

"YES" I Yelled

i soon heard Lindsey crying again. i got up to go upstairs to her room. i walked in and she stopped crying.

I picked her up and took her downstairs. I sat back on the couch and jc stood up.

"I gotta go" he started for the door

"stay here'' i asked

"well i still gotta go back to the house i will be back in about 10 minutes" he smiled

as he left i changed Lindsey and took her back to her room. As i was about to exit her room, someone grabbed my arm.