chapter 17

As jack and I sat in the kichen i heard Haylee scream outside. i looked and she was pushed in.

I'm surprised they went swimming, the water can't be that warm. it's not really warm out anyways.

As jack and i sat in the kitchen it got really boring, i got up getting a drink. I then grabbed jacks hand.

we went upstairs to my room. i grabbed my laptop, we both laid on the bed and watched music videos.

we watched janoskians, Cody simpson, and Justin Bieber. we watched a lot of videos, before we switched to Netflix.

we started watching 'The last song' i hate watching movies because I always get tired.

"emily im moving with Jack j to La."jack paused the movie

"ok" I sighed leaning my head on his shoulder.

we resumed the movie, and i forgot Luke and his friend were here. i heard the sliding door open then shut.

they must be done swimming, i then heard the front door open. must be Luke's friend leaving.

it was on 2:30, i hade nothing to do all day.

"jack can we do this for the rest of the day" I asked looking up at him.

"sure" he slightly smiled.

As we watched the movie I heard the door creak. i looked over and saw Haylee trying to seek in.

i just laughed and continued watching the movie. i heard her walk away and someone else come closer.

I soon heard the door open, it was luke. he crossed his arms over his chest.

"can i talk to you alone" he asked me

"um no you can say it too both of us" I replied

"fine, I don't want you hanging out with Jack anymore" luke said seriously

"why" I asked getting up

"Because I'm your boyfriend he's not. You seem to act like he's your boyfriend all the time." luke spat

"your such an ass maybe he would actually do this g with me other than sit in the house all the time. He would probably lyrics be a better boyfriend than you ever would" I yelled

"emily calm down" Jack got up standing behind me

"Jack just shut up and leave" luke sneered

"this is my house so you can leave" I pointed to the door.

He walked out mumbling to himself. i couldn't understand what he was saying. I sat back on the bed and grabbed my phone

i changed his contact name, and then i threw my phone across the room. i resumed the movie as jack sat next to me.

i layer my head on his shoulder and watched the movie. When we finished the movie we decided to order Chinese.

Toni, Haylee, and Cam sat on the couch, so jack and i went out back. we laid in the grass and watched the clouds.

we would see what the clouds formed. we saw a dinosaur, rabbit, plane, and a car. we Like using our imagination.

we heard the a knock on the door, so we headed in. Haylee had already gotten the Chinese and sat it on the table. Jack and i went and sat at the table as everyone else watched tv.

i went up and got my phone. I'm surprised it hasn't broke yet. i went back down stairs reading the message Luke sent me

'I'm sorry I overreacted. i really need you in my life, I will get in so much trouble without you. ease emily give me one more chance i promise I won't flip out like that again. Please call me, I wanna talk in person.'

i sat my phone ok island and sat next to Jack. we finished eating and then joined them guys.

we sat on the love seat, and watched 'south park' it's the episode wear they watch a sex tape, and they think it like brain washes people.

It was quite funny actually. i had told Luke he could come back over, but only to talk. sit was about 8 before he got here.

we went up stairs and went to the room to talk so i one else could here us.

Toni's pov

We finished South Park and watched 2 others movies before Luke and Emily came down stairs.

We only heard a little bit of yelling and banging. they seemed to have worked things out.

luke left kissing emily on the cheek.

"I'm tired" emily said sitting next to Jack.

"then go to bed" jack suggested

"well come too then i don't wanna sleep alone" she asked

they got up and walked up stairs. i sat on the the couch and just stared into the darkness.

☆in the morning☆

i woke ups and got changed brushed my hair, and teeth. I went down stairs and sat next to Jack and emily.

"What happened with you and Luke last night" I asked grabbing coffee

"we were fighting so he punched the wall a few times and then he said he was sorry and said he wanted to stay with me, but i denied and told him he could text me." she replied

"Ok, and are.you moving with jack to L.A" I asked again

"yes she is" jack answered for her.

"oh well what are you doing with the house" I questioned

"you can have it sell it" she responded

"well I've bought a house in l.a already" I replied

"ok, when are you moving" she asked

"after I have this stupid baby, I don't want i" I answered

☆▪¤ end of the week ¤▪☆

i drove jack and Emily to the airport. it was 5 in the morning in the flight left at 6:30.

we arrived at the airport and i got out. i never wanted emily to leave again. even though I would see her again soon.

"bye" I said hugging her as a tear slid down my cheek.

"bye, i will see you soon" we let go and i walked to Jack

"don't let her get hurt again, or I will kill you in your sleep" I whispered barely audible.

After a few minutes they walked through the airport not looking back. i had to wait at least a year before I will see them again.