Chapter 35

Toni's PoV

As we get ready to leave, I have to go back in because I forgot my phone. As I walk back towards the truck my phone rings

"Hello" I say not looking to see who it is

"Toni where are you " Cameron says

"I'm going to the bar with Emily and Jack" I reply

"Oh, ok" I can hear him him mumble something

"Do you wanna come" I ask

"Sure I'll meet you there" I can hear the smile in his voice.

As we arrived at the club downtown I sat outside and waited for Cam. There were guys and their girlfriend, security, and older people, but the parking lot seemed empty. Along with the street, stores were closed, street lamps were on, and everything was still, except the club. I saw a car pull in and I stood up, thinking it was Cam, and I waited for a few minutes. Cam didn't get out of the car so I called him in case that wasn't him.

'Cameron Dallas' the voice recording said. I was still unsure, so I went inside. It was a lot louder that outside, so I headed over to the counter and sat. I ordered a drink and watched as people danced. I didn't see Emily and them so I walked through the crowd. As I got to the back corner they were all sitting in a booth. I went over and everyone was laughing, Katie clearly the drunkest, I sat next to Jack J. I checked my phone and Cam didn't try calling me so I texted him.

***

It has been about 3 hours, and I've been sitting in this booth waiting for Cam. I've sent at least 20 messages. He won't answer and I'm getting worried. Isaac is the only one sitting with me, everyone sled is out dancing or some shit. As I check my phone for the last time Cam has read the most recent message, but didn't answer. I lock my phone throwing it to the other side of the booth, and Isaac noticed my anger.

"What's wrong Toni?" He asks

"Fucking Cameron!" I exclaim "he said he would meet me here I've texted him and everything, but he won't fucking answer. It's pissing me off"

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine.. I'm used to it by now" I say at the verge of tears.

"Well you shouldn't be. A beautiful girl like you deserved the world" he try's to comfort me

"The sweet Isaac" I lean over giving Isaac a hug

I decided to get drunk and forget this night. I order drink after drink, and I feel a bit better. I find Katie and start dancing with her. The club as a lot more people than before. Emily's almost falls over, but keeps dancing. Therefore I decide I need more to drink. As I'm dancing I feel someone grinding on me from behind. I turn around hoping to see Cameron but instead it's some hot guy. He has brown quiffed up hair, blue eyes, and he's wearing a muscle shirt. Which may I add he has the muscle for it, and he's so fucking tan. I decided to just dance with him. About an hour after dancing, talking, and drinking we're back on the dance floor. He's a really nice guy, he doesn't seem like a fuckboy, which is good. I don't know where Emily and them went so I just stay with Adam, which I learned is his name, we are still dancing. I turn around to face him and he's smiling which may I add is hot as fuck. I smile and lean on him, and as I stand back up he bends down and kisses me. I kiss back, but then the moment was ruined.

"What fuck Toni" Cameron yelled pushing Adam back

"Whoa, man calm down" Adam replied

"No fuck you. This is my girlfriend you're kissing" Cameron yelled

"Cam please stop, ok let's just go" I ask

"No, I'm leaving and going to MY house. You can stay with him." He starts walking away

"No Cameron, please" I plead chasing after him.

"What? What do you fucking want?" He's furious

"Don't leave. I called and texted you, but all you did was ignore me. It's been 4 hours since you said you'd meet me here. I sat outside for 20 minutes just waiting for you. Then I went inside for 3 hours and texts you, but when I give up trying to talk to you and actually start having fun and make one fucking mistake you show up. Why couldn't you have been here when I asked? None of this would have happened" my tears turned into anger

"I'm sorry that I was planning something for you when we got home, but now it's just me going home" he shut the car door.

"I'm sorry" I whisper sitting on the curb.

Emily's PoV

As we get ready to leave, because I'm wasted. I see Toni sitting on the curb, I walk to her and she looks up. Her eyes are red, and puffy.

"C'mon. I'll take you home" I put my hand out to help her.

She grabbed my hand and j try to help her up but end up just falling on my ass. She smiles and gets in the car. She checks her phone and she had a spam of messages from Adam. Whoever Adam is wants to talk damn. We drop her off at home, and then we head back home. I stumble into the door, and go upstairs