.chapter 32

I walked over to Beth and hugged her. She hugged back oddly.

"What's wrong sweetheart" she asked

"Toni she doesn't rember me" i cried a little more

"Yes she does, she has done nothing but talk about you since she woke. She kept asking if you were coming she needed to see you" Beth replied

I didn't answer I just walked away from Beth and went to sit in the waiting room.

I sat there and just thought about a few things. Like why she would do that to me.

She knows how much I care about her, I would never do that to her. I think it's cruel.

I sat there until JC came out and sat next to me. He didn't say anything for a while. We just sat there.

"How's she doing" I asked

"She's worried but fine" he replied

"Oh OK" is all I could say

"I think you should go see her" JC suggested

"Why its not like she cares" I replied

"Just go see her" he said sternly

I walked in to Toni's room quietly and sat at the end of the bed. We didn't speak for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry" Toni said quietly will looking down.

"You should be, you don't know how bad it hurt to hear you say that. If I lost you would probably kill my self. That's how much you mean to me. That's the only option I would give my self " I replied as a tear streamed down my cheek

"I won't ever do anything like that again I promise" she stuck her pinky out

"Promise" we both said as we wrapped our Pinky's together

I didn't say anything else we just sat there. We soon heard someone at the door so we both looked up. Beth was standing there.

"Emily you have to leave we have to run some tests, but Toni can come home in 3 days" Beth spoke softly.

"OK" I said as I got up.

I walked out the door and JC was standing there waiting. We walked out to the truck and headed home.

We ended up stopping at burger king since we hadn't ate all morning. I dropped JC off and then I went home.

Knowing I should probably call jack to see how tour is going. I went in and threw my keys on the counter.

I turned the TV on and sat on the couch. I wondered where Isaac and Luke were but I didn't care so I just called jack.

-----

We talked for what seemed like forever. It was 5pm and we had just hung up. I decided to make something to eat.

I made chicken nuggets, and patatoes. I ate and still wondered whee isaac and Luke were.

*calling Isaac*

"Hello" he answered

"Where the hell are you" I asked

"I went with Luke to ambers house. I'm walking back because he's not ready to leave" Issac replied

"Who the fuck is amber" I asked harshly

"Whoa calm down. Its his girlfriend." Issac laughed

"Oh at least he moved on. Quicker than I thought he would" I replied

"Oh well I'll be home soon" Isaac said before hanging up.

------------

i waited for Isaac to come home. I just walked through the  house. I guess I was kinda upset about Luke finding someone else.

I mean I shouldn't be i moved on before he did. I guess I will get over it, but she's not ever coming to this house.

Well that's enough thinking about that. Hmm i don't know what to think about in bored.

Well about halfway through tour i will go to one of Jacks events. And hopefully the last one.

Then he's going back to Omaha to see his parents. I will probably go to since they had me for most of my life.

I guess I should go get a shower since I have nothing else to do. I walked up to the bathroom and shut the door.

I turned on the water as I stripped down. I got in and it was so warm. I massaged shampoo through my hair.

Rinsed it out then did the same with conditioner. I finished my shower and then got out and dried off.

I wrapped the towel around me securely and walked into the bedroom. I grabbed sweat pants and a light pink tank top.

I went back into the bathroom and changed quickly. I brushed hair and then Dutch french braided it.  

I walked downstairs and the door opened. I knew it was Isaac and i was happy he was back.

I hate being alone. I don't know why I guess I just do.

"There's dinner on the oven" I stated

"Ok" he replied.

He went and ate while I watched 'American Horror Story'

I was sitting so my feet were at one end of the couch. I was going to call Haylee to see if she's back yet, but I decided to do it later. 

I tipped my head back and closed my eyes. I slowly started to fall asleep then my phone rang.

"Hello" I answered

"I'm almost to Cameron's wanna come over" Haylee asked

"Sure" replied smiling.

"Meet me there in 10" Haylee hung up

------

AUTHORS NOTE

OK it seems like I never update sorry. I just have a lot going on and things are getting better because of one person. And she's knows who she is. Hopefully I will come up with a new update schedule. Also this next part is important.

!!!PLEASE READ!!!

OK so I want a new photo for the book so send me some covers you make or like with the title on them preferably. Either tweet me them or DM them to me

Twitter- katiedenner

Ig- xokatieox7