chapter 26

I woke up and i was 2 in the afternoon. i can't believe I slept that much, I guess I was tired.

I got up and got ready for the day. i wore demin shorts with a mint scallop cut sleeve blouse.

i put my hair up in a high ponytail so the purple would show. i wore a rolled tie dye zebra bandana.

i put on simple make up and then walked downstairs. i went out to the back yard and sat on the patio.

i could hear the tv playing in the house, so i figured jack was watching tv. After about a half hour i went inside.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water, and made a sandwich. i then sat on the couch next to Jack.

I played with his hair after I ate. i was extremely bored, I laid my  head on his lap.

He looked down at me and smiled, I growled and got up storming off the the front door.

"What was that for" he said curious

"honestly i don't know im bored. let's do something." I laughed

"well how about we go to the beach it's getting colder so not many people will be there."he suggested

"sure" I walked upstairs.

I put my tribal print bikini under my clothes. I was about to walk out of the room, but jack was standing there.

He kept blocking the doorway so i couldn't go downstairs. i was almost out at one point.

"JACK" I yelled.

"yes" he smiled

"move out of my way." I whined

"no you didn't ask nicely" he smirked

"i refuse to" I sat on the bed 

i crossed my arms over my chest, and rolled my eyes. i finally got bored and started pacing.

i caught a glimpse of jack j walking by. i smiled and walked to the door. i smiled at Jack.

"hey where is jessica" I asked

Jack immediately turned around facing jack j i smiled and crawled from the hole by his leg.

I laughed and started running downstairs. i heard jack behind me, and i was almost down when I tripped.

i tripped downstairs, classic me i guess. i got up and held my nose. I moved my hand which had blood on it.

i walked to the kitchen and grabbed a napkin. i held it to my nose until it stopped bleeding.

Jack was sitting next to me laughing the whole time. i tryed ignoring him, but i couldn't.

He kept touching my cheek, and it hurt. I went to the bathroom and looked at cheek. it was scrapped, but nothing bad.

I walked to the door and put my vans on. Jack walked up to me and put his vans on.

"we'll be back later" jack yelled

we took my truck so we left and arrived about 10 minutes later. I jumped out first and ran to the water.

i walked in some so it was up to my ankles, and jack went in farther. i smiled and walked along the beach a ways.

"come here" jack said close behind me, still in to his knees.

"no" I laughed

"why not" he whined

"because I'm still have my clothes on and they were expensive." I raised an eyebrow.

"I won't push you on all the way I promise"  he started walked closer to me