chapter 12

As Luke and i walked through the trails, we saw few animals. After seeing the animals i remembered i need to get banana  

i checked my phone it was getting late, but i didn't wanna go back yet. we wondered off the trails.

we walked farther into the woods and  saw a posted sign. we just kept walking, until we heard gunshots.

i jumped a little, and held tighter on to Luke's hand. He didn't care, we just turned around.

we walked back to the house, and jack was out back, by himself. Luke went inside, and i went to Jack sitting next to him.

"Why are you out here alone" I asked

"I don't know I just feel like being outside" he replied

"Oh well come inside" I got up grabbing his hand.

He got up and walked in behind  me. i went in and sat next to toni, who was changing her bandage.

it looked gross see had stitched on the side of her knee. i just watched as she wrapped her leg.

After it was wrapped we finished 'the secret circle'  it was 3 am before we knew it.

everyone had went to bed, but toni and i. we shut the tv off, and went upstairs Luke was sound asleep.

He was adorable. i got in the shower, and then i changed into my pajama shorts and a t - shirt.

i laid in bed next to Luke, and had my back towards him.

☆in the morning☆

i changed and put my hair up. i wore a plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled, and  my white skinny jeans.

i wore a braided brown leather belt, and my cowgirl boots. i walked down stairs and instead of getting coffee i grabbed a monster.

i sat on the couch and waited for Toni, Cameron, and Luke to get up. They sleep way to much, basically all day.

i got on my tablet and checked twitter, Instagram, Mobli, and Facebook. It was 1 before toni got up.

she got ready because we were going to get stuff to have a party. i got a dj, blalloons, streamers, and strobe lights.

Toni bought the snack stuff, and drinks. we set up, and then invited a ton of people. we had at least 65 coming.

except toni invited sam, and Leah. i don't want them here, but apparently toni does. it's her house to so i can't say no.

As people started showing up most were guys, because let's face it we don't have many friends left.

Cameron got more protective of toni, because she talks to everybody anybody.

Luke was upstairs so i went up to see what's wrong. He was sitting on our bed.

"what's wrong" I asked sitting next to him.

"that's a lot of people" he replied

"so" I responded still confused

"so i lose my temper quick, and If someone says one wrong thing I will probably beat the Shit out of them." he admitted

"just stay with me" I got up grabbing his hand.

"ok" he got up kissing my forehead.

we walked down stairs, and everyone looked at us. damn we're not famous, I thought.

I walked in the kitchen over to toni, with Luke behind me. Toni was sitting on the counter talking to Isaac.

I'm surprised he came, he like one of the most popular kids that were in school. cameron just glared at him.