chapter 29

"she is in a coma" the police officer said through the phone

"OK how is jc" I asked trying to stay calm

"he's fine. he broke his arm and has a concussion. he will have surgery on his arm as quickly as possible" he responded

"OK thank you" I said before hanging up.

I got up and grabbed my keys and a bottle of water before walking into the bathroom.

jack was standing infromt of the mirror fixing his hair like usual. I messed it up and he scoweld at me.

"what" he asked

"let's got we have to get to the hospital now" I replied

he didn't question , he just put a shirt on and walled to the truck. I let him drive because I was to worried.

on the way their I explained what happened. it seemed like it took forever to get there.

when we got to there I hurried and went in up to the counter. I looked at the lady who looked about mid 50s.

"what room is Toni hill in" I asked

"251" she pointed down the hall

I hurried down the hall knowing jack would be close behind. I got to the end of the hall and on the left was room 251.  

I took a deep breath before slowly opening the door. I walked around the corner and Toni was laying in the bed.

I never though in would see her as lifeless as this , but I did.  I felt a tear stream down my cheek as I blinked.

I turned around and jack was standing there. i shook my head and walked by him out the door.

I leaned on the wall across the hall , and slid down it. I held my knees and cried. I decided I should call haylee to have her come.

(on the phone with haylee)

"I'll be there in 5 minutes. Cameron will be with me" haylee responded

"OK, bye" I hung up

I then decided to call Isaac and Luke before I went back in jack.

(calling Isaac)

"toni and JC were in accident we will be home soon don't come to the hospital. you nor Luke" I said before he said hello

"OK let me know when your on the way back , we just got home anyways'' he said calmly before hanging up.

I got up to go back into the room with jack , but he came into the hall.  he came and stood next to me.

"this is a bad time to tell you but jack and I start digitour in a week" jack said

"why don't you tell me sooner'' i yelled .

"I'm sorry I ju-" I cut him off

"I don't care anymore all I want I'd Toni to wake up" I said crying harder.

I turned to the door of Toni's room and then turned to the main door of the hospital.  

I started walking towards the exit of the hospital , but jack grabbed my arm and spun me around.

I glared at him and he let go of my arm. I turned around Heading to the exit. I saw haylee come through the door and pullnout her phone.

"haylee" I yelled

she looked up and came towards me i hugged as tight as posible. I felt her tears getting the shoulder of my shirt wet.

after a few minutes we pulled away.  we headed into tonis room. hauled and I sat in the chairs next to her bed.

Cameron ams jack sat in the other chairs. i grabbed Toni's hand and cried.

I heard haylee whispering to Toni. after half an hour of just watching Toni and haylee whispering I got up.

I walked towards the door and jack got up behind me.

"jack stay in here I don't wanna talk" I said as calm as possible.

he looked down and then sat again. I went back out to where I was sitting before. I closed my eyes at sat there.

I soon felt someone touch my knee. I raised my head and haylee was crouched down on front of me.

"whats wrong" she asked

"everything. Toni's in a coma , jacks leaving for tour in a week , and I have no one left other than you,  but your always busy with Cameron I don't get to see you " I started crying again

"I will stay with you till Toni wake or jack comes back which ever comes first" haylee replied "now go talk to jack he's don't nothing but twiddle his thumbs and looking at the door "

"OK I will"  I chuckled

we got up and went back in. hauled sat closest to Toni this time while I moved the chair next to jack.

I sat next to him and stared at him until henlooked up at me. which was longer than I expected.

-------------

I was being shooken so I opened my eyes and hauled was standing in front of me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"JC is out of surgery and is awake we're going to see him wanna come" she said as jack stood up.

"sure what time is it" I asked

"its midnight" jack replied grabbing my hand.

we all walked to the counter and asked what room JC was in. we had to go up to floor 3 and room 380.

we all got in the elevator going up. we walked through the halls looking for JC room.

we walked past the nurses station I'm the middle of both halls. we just past walk way to the other hall when i heard someone yell.

I backed up And they kept yelling. I didn't know wjonit was or wheremit was coming from.

"across the hall" they finay yelled.

I looked to see JC trying to walk to the door.

"guys he's over here" I yelled up to haylee.

they came and JC was told he had to stay in bed. he will be release tomorrow at 5, and he was to go down and see Toni.

they said of we all tried talking to her, she had a possibility of waking up sooner and remembering us.

--------

if was about 1 by the time JC wanted to sleep so we all left and headed home. cameron and haylee are staying with jack and I.

on the way home we stopped and got McDonalds. we took it home because we all were exhausted.

         /\            /\

------/-- \-------/--\----------------

                { }

       \___________/

sorry this is short but I'm tired so good night