It's not what you think

Harry POV (ohhh well)

The day after seing Zayn at his house, I decided to man up and ask my father for the weekend.  I knew that the chances were very slim that he would let me go, but I needed to try. I was more than eager to spend more time with Zayn even if I made a fool of myself the day before. Of course, Zayn wouldn't like a boy like me... Or any other boy for that matters, but I could have sworn there was something between us... We almost kissed after all, and after he invited me. Ughh how I wished I could read his mind only for a minute. 

Zayn was like a mystery to me. A dark, abstract mystery. Like a puzzle with missing pieces. It was so hard to know what was going on in his head. He was so unpredictable. Sometimes I think I can see the same look in his eyes than I see in mine when I look in the mirror. That look that screams for help. I don't know, maybe it's just the effect of his perfect eyes when they are looking at me.

The first thing I did in the morning was to look for Niall everywhere. I knew that I hurt his feeling by lying. He don't deserve to be lead on by me. He deserve much better than me. I finally spotted the blonde, to my surprised he was sitting with Louis, they were both laughing at something Louis was showing on his cellphone. 

I never really had any contact with Louis. He was a very very very attractive guy, and I found myself a little jealous. He was with Niall, and Niall is supposed to like me no? But then I saw something beautiful. Louis was staring at Niall like he was the most precious diamond in the entire world. They were beautiful together even if Niall didn't knew it yet.  Then my eyes landed on Zayn who was walking toward them in his soccer clothes. And god he was sexy. I had to concentrate to close my mouth. I could never describe Zayn's beauty, he was effortlessly hot. He was really a piece of art. No doubt he rejected me.

I was just a loser, a waste of space, a nerd. Even my own father can't love me. As I walked toward them all, I try to breath in and out steadily, I have hard time breathing when Zayn is close to me even more after what happened yesterday. He know that someone is abusing me and even if I didn't told him everything, he won't take a long time connecting the dots.

Zayn said something in Louis ear and they both left, leaving Niall alone at the table. When I got there, Niall wouldn't shut up about Louis and I was happy my friend finally found someone who seems to be really in love with him. He deserved the world.

Zayn POV

I saw Harry staring at Louis as we made our way out of the cafeteria. I was a little sad that we couldn't talk but I really had to be on time to the game. If I was late he would only have a good reason to keep me after it. Who am I kidding? He will tell me to stay anyway. As we walked to the field, Louis was rambling about his stats and I was feeling sick.

He was the first thing I spotted when we walked inside. He was looking at me like a piece of meat as I jogged slowly. I was looking on the floor hoping he will forget about me. I knew it was impossible but it was worth the try.

I looked up and I saw two beautiful green eyes staring at me from the bleachers. He was waving his hand in my direction, his beautiful dimples showing. He was so perfect. I waved back and ran to the ball. The game was about to start and I prayed for a good game so I could impress Harry. I never saw him before at a game so I assumed that he was there because Louis invited Niall. 

Three goals later we won the game. I scored two of them and I was happy to see Harry clapping and cheering for me. It was the cutest thing ever and for a minute I almost forgot about the coach Carter eyes on me the entire time. I knew I was pissing him off by interacting with Harry so openly.

I was about to leave the locker room when he told me I had to stay. Once we were alone, he pushed me hard against the wall. I looked on the side to avoid his face as much as possible.

- Zayn, Zayn, Zayn... What did I told you?

He pushed his lower half on mine, grinding his junk on me. He kissed my jawline, licking my neck. I wished I was somewhere else so bad.

- Get on your knees pretty boy or I'll make sure Tomlinson will be the next one to have a special meeting in my office.

I dropped on my knees closing my eyes shut. I hard the familiar sound of his pants zipper and fabric moving.

- Zayn?! 

Oh no, this couldn't be real. The voice of Louis was loud and close. I knew he saw me on my knees in front of the man, like the fucking slut I am. The coach put his pants back very fast and he told me to "take care of this". I knew he asked me to find an excuse about the situation but Louis was my best friend and I knew he wouldn't buy any of my crap.

- Louis! I... I can explain.

He start walking towards the exit, not looking behind.

- How could you lie to me like this Zayn? I thought we were best friends.

- It's not what you think.