Where is Louis?

Zayn POV

Harry knew but he kept quiet. I knew he was smart enough to understand everything by now, but I was too ashamed to admit I let the guy rape me for so long. It was humiliating.

When we came back to the room, Harry asked me to sleep with Louis and him, but I declined. I couldn't do that, after what he did when I told Louis, i couldn't risk it.

The night was quiet. Harry and Louis were asleep in the bed beside me when I felt a pair of strong hands grip my hips pulling me closer. Me ass was against his hard on. He put down my pj's pants under the sheets quietly.

- If you make a noise you will regret it baby.

He whispered, as his right hand start sliding up and down my cock. He was rubbing himself on me, his breathing getting faster. I was simply not moving looking straight forward to the bed in front of me were Harry and Louis were sleeping peacefully.

I felt him shuffle under the sheet until we were skin on skin. He slowly pushed a finger in my ass making me gasp. My eyes were wet and I knew I was silently crying when he pushed a second finger in my hole. I hated my body for reacting to his touch. As much as i hated it i was still a gay boy with fingers up his ass. My dick who had a mind on it's own was hard but my mind was dying.

- So tight baby.

He took off his fingers and slowly pushed himself inside of me.

- See, i knew you like it. See how hard you are. Such a little slut.

He pushed his dick inside of me painfully slowly. My vision was blurry, it was painful and i couldn't believe he was doing this with two other person in the room.

- So tight. I could fuck you all night.

When my eyes lend back on Harry, I saw him staring at me in the dark, tears dripping down his cheeks. I never felt so ashamed in my entire life. My crush was there, watching me getting raped. But then Harry slowly moved his index on his mouth telling me to keep quiet. I saw something in his hand, i couldn't see exactly what it was but it looked like his phone.

What was he doing?! Was he recording me getting rape! What the fuck?

The man let out a grunt and I knew he was close. He came in me and pulled out. I was feeling betrayed. Why Harry would do something like that? Was that some kink of his?

- Baby you were so fucking good tonight. You're my favorite player you know that right? I love to fuck you so much.

- You raped me!

I screamed-whispered.

- We already discussed about that Zayn. WHO WILL BELIEVE YOU? You're just a little shit, nobody will believe you and people will only think you want this. So shut that pretty mouth before I find you something better to do with it.

He moved and looked over to Harry's bed who was now pretending to sleep.

Harry POV

I knew we couldn't fight the man without proofs, so I did something that literally broke my heart, I let Zayn get hurt once again so I could record everthing. A video is the best thing ever to blackmail people and I knew it. I also know that Zayn saw me record the whole thing. I was feeling so bad to keep quiet while he was getting rape but we stood no chances against the man without that recording.

The day after things were awkward to say the least. Zayn was avoiding me like plague and I was feeling bad.

At the end of the day, I walked to our room to find a sleepy Zayn alone watching tv. He tried to leave when i got in but I blocked the way out.

- We need to talk.
- So you can record more things he is doing to me? Let me think, no thanks.
- Zayn... it's not what you think. I did it for you. Now you can blackmail him, or I can do it so he won't touch you anymore. We could go to the police station and...

- Delete the video.

- What?

- DELETE IT!! You think I want people to watch while he is fucking me in the ass? You're sick.

- Zayn I only did it to help you.

- You think I want the police to call my father
and show him that? He will ... I can't Harry. He will think i'm gay.

- YOU ARE ZAYN! And that's not what it's all about. He abused you. He raped you god knows how many times. He took your innocence and he threw it out the window. All he deserves is jail. What if he is doing the same to someone else. What if he does it to Louis, or to me?

- He won't... as long as I'm there he won't.

- What if he does Zayn.

I moved closer to him, cupping his face with my hands.

- I can't let him hurt you anymore.

Someone start knocking on the door frantically. I pecked Zayn's forehead before opening. Mrs Bells, the history teacher who was volunteer for the trip was standing there with an uncomfortable expression on her face.

- Follow me to the gym, right now. Both of you.

She left right away and knocked on the next door waking up other kids from the team. When they reached the first floor, Niall and Liam were already there.

- Do you know what's up?

- Apparently the coach left in a cop car with handcuffs on.

Zayn and I looked up to each others not sure how to react.

- Where's Louis?

- He's with the princial, I saw them talking shortly before the police arrived.

The principal walked in escorted by two cops. Everybody in the room instantly stop talking.

- As some of you may have witness, Coach Carter have been arrested earlier today. He is accused of innapropriate sexual intercourses with one or more students. If you have any information that could help the police in their investiguation, I highly suggest you to meet them as soon as possible. Don't be scared, everything that you will say will remained confidential. We will call your parents to explain the situation.

- Shit.

Zayn said quietly, watching Louis standing behind the principal with guilty eyes.