I like you

Harry POV

Something is up with Zayn. Something very very wrong. I knew it from the start. I heard a part of the conversation between Louis and Zayn and I'm shocked. I heard Zayn asking Louis to keep quiet. About what? I didn't know, but from the sound of his voice it was something bad.

I couldn't help but think that what they were talking about had something to do with their coach. This man was creeping me out beyond words and now i will have to share a room with him for the weekend.

I decided to ignore the bad feeling i had about what i heard and I followed the guys in the room. It was big enough for four teenagers but something about being stuck there with a man twice my age made me very uncomfortable.

- Harry and Louis you can have the bed in the back, Zayn will sleep with me.

Everything in what he just said was alarming but i kept quiet. The look in Louis' eyes was confirming that i had every right to be suspicious.

Zayn took a towel from his bag and walked to the bathroom closing the door loudly without a word.

After a while i heard the water running. The room was tensed. Finally the man told us he needed to leave to fill some papers.

Louis started unpacking silently.

- So what's the deal with the coach and Zayn?

- What do you mean Harry?

- I don't know he is strange. Do you think something might have ... happened between the both of them?
- Like what?

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened revealing a shirtless Zayn, his tan and tone chest flexing on every move he took. I kind of forget that I was talking about to Louis for a moment.

- So when Harry is done drooling over Zayn, I think we should go meet the others downstairs.

I blushed crimson red. Louis left the room leaving Zayn dressing up alone but I didn't moved. I was just standing there awkwardly staring at him.

- Take a picture it will last longer.

I snapped out of my trance and apologized. He moved closer to me and put his thumb on my cheek brushing my skin lightly.

I sink my head lower so i could keep the contact for as long as possible. Human contacts were inexistant in my life so I was craving every single touch.

- You're so handsome, Harry. You deserve the world.

I blushed even more but the door opened in a loud noise and the coach made his way inside.

- Oh look what we have here. Zayn's little boyfriend.

- Back off.

Zayn said stepping in front of me.

- Don't worry Zayn, behave and everything will be fine.

I followed Zayn out of the room quietly. I had unanswered questions for him but i was scared to talk to him right now. He looked so lost and angry.

- Zayn... Are you alright?

Louis asked worried.

- Yeah, don't worry i'll just go out for a smoke. I need some alone time sorry.

I joined Zayn outside ignoring Louis' protest. He said Zaid needed alone time, but I needed answers.

- Zayn wait...