Together

Harry POV

I decided it was enough. After the beating my dad gave me, I had no intentions staying there any longer. I was planning on asking Niall and Liam some help to find a room somewhere close to school so I could work and go to school at the same time. I was worried about Zayn's reaction about my decision. I know that he only wants the best for me but he can get over protective sometimes.

Since I called him that night, I can tell he is worried about me. He is constantly checking if I have new bruises. I know he wants the best for me but I don't want it to get in the way of our relationship so I think the best for me is to leave my house.

We were all sit in the cafeteria at school when I decided it was the best time to talk about this with all of my friends.

- Niall, Liam, I was wondering if you would like to... help me ... move out.

Liam almost chocked on his sandwich while Niall smiled like a maniac. Zayn didn't even glaced at me. Louis was lost.

- Sure mate! That's the best decision you could ever take and if you need help with money or food you tell me, my mom will cook you some incredible Irish meals.

- Thats so nice of you Niall, thank you.

- Wow. I never thought you would finally leave that hell hole. I'm so proud of you.

Liam took me in his muscular arms and gave me a quick awkward bro hug. As he did, Zayn stood up without a word and left the room. I quickly ran after him wondering what I did wrong.

- Zayn! Zayn wait! Don't run away from me, talk to me.

- You ask Liam and Niall but you don't ask for my help? Are you ashamed of me or what? You think I can't help you ? I'm your boyfriend and I should be the one you ask for help.

- I was worried about your reaction. I was worried you wouldn't want to be with a homeless teenager. I was worried I would be too much trouble for you Zayn...

- How do you think you will pay for the flat?

- I have some money, not a lot but it should cover the two first months. I will find a job and continue school. I will find a way, but I need to get out. I need to be free. I can't live there anymore.

- I understand... Anyway I have to go. I need to be somewhere. See you later Harry.

He gave me a quick peck on the cheek and left, leaving me sad and confused. I was worried, he was clearly upset and I couldn't understand why. Zayn skipped English and I was even more worried when he ignored my text messages twice. After what felt like an eternity, the bell rang loudly signaling that the day was over.

I walked slowly back home. When I stepped in, my dad was sleeping on the couch, so I went upstairs in my room silently.

After texting Zayn one last time for the night, keeping a little dignity after that, I took a shower. Just when I was about to see if Zayn answered I heard someone knock on my bedroom window. There he was my beautiful boyfriend, standing by the window.

- What are you doing here Zayn?

- Are you upset love?

- You ignored me.

- Sorry baby, I was busy doing something very important. You will have to dressed up and follow me.

I was surprised. After putting on some pants not without side looks from my boyfriend, Zayn almost pushed me out of the house in the car.

- I will have to blind you because obviously this is a surprise, but trust me you will be happy.

He blinded me and helped me walk up a bunch of stairs. I heard the metallic sound of keys and a door pushed open. The air inside was warmer and it smelled like lemon.

- So Harry, I know earlier I've been rude to you. I was a little jealous about how you were independent and how you took that decision of moving out for yourself. I was impressed by you. You are the most courageous, beautiful, sexy, talented, lovely boyfriend I could ask for. So, I took a risk earlier when I left school. I called someone I know and...

He took off the blind. We were in an unknown location. It was a small flat with candles all around. The living room was connected with a small kitchen. There was a big window and I could see a garden outside by the light of the moon.

- So, there is no electricity yet but tomorrow someone is coming to connect everything.

- Zayn, sorry I don't understand.

- Ok, I know that we are together for like two minutes, but I want the best for you and I want you to continue to go to school and not kill yourself too much by working all the time, so I called a friend. This flat is a little expensive but .... if we both pay for it, it could work out.

- What? Are you asking me to move in with you?

- I know it's probably weird since we just started our relationship, but I want us to be happy. I want you to be happy. I want you to continue to go to school and I want you to have a great life Harry. I want to... wake up every morning by your side. I think we found each other for a reason, you saved me and I saved you. You are my everything. There is two bedrooms if you need your own privacy if this is all too much. I want to help you. I want to be there for you and show you how it is to have a loving person waiting for you every night. So... are you willing to try?

I could tell he was nervous, but this was by far the most romantic thing someone ever did for me. This boy was perfect. Perfect for me.

- I think we will have a lot of fun in here, you show me around?

He picked me up in his arms bridal style, making me giggle like a schoolgirl. In that moment, we were both happy, we were both where we were supposed to be. Together.