I love you.

Last chapter my amazing people!! I had a lot of fun writing this story and decided i would write a new one. I already started one but i feel no inspiration to continue that story at the moment so i'll start a third one until i feel like finishing the second one. I already have a huge chapter written so !!! Yay.

-A

Zayn POV

The trial was exhausting emotionally for me. Seeing his fucking face, listening quietly while he was lying about everything he did to me was stressful. My dad kept his promise and came to support with Harry and I. I was happy to see him there.

It was now or never. The trial was done and the judge was about to talk. Harry took my hand tightly in his, rubbing circles on my skin with his thumb.

I closed my eyes and listened.

- Mister Carter, you clearly used your position as the head coach of the school's football team to select your prey and chase him like an animal. You abused a young innocent boy for years and had the audacity to come to my court and lie straight to my face about the events that occured between you and your student. Even if that relationship was cosensual which never been the case obviously; it was still illegal. You are a dangerous predator for our children and a shame for our society. You are found guilty of repetitive aggravated sexual assaults on Zayn Malik. You will spend the next thirty years of your life thinking about what you did in prison. Good luck.

I jumped out of my seat, holding Harry tight in my arms. Louis and Niall were clapping in the back of the room like two maniacs and my dad was smiling. I knew he wasn't good with emotions but i could see that it was a victory for him also.

- I love you Zayn. I'm happy for you.
- I love you too Harry.

5 years later

Harry POV

Zayn and I went to Uni together last year. It was a beautiful moment. It was very emotional for me. And it was possible only because of Zayn's dad. I was thankful for that.

Zayn told me that we needed to talk tonight and I was so worried that he wanted to break things up between us. He was my everything and my worst fear is him falling out of love.

After work I rushed to the address he gave me. Apparently his boss asked him and his boyfriend to attend a dinner in a fancy restaurant with a client. It was an important deal so I made the effort of looking good. I was a little stressed about this whole conversation thing as I walked up the stairs leading to the fancy building.

- Hi, i'm here with Mr.Malik.

The girl smiled and asked me to follow her. Instead of going to the main room where all the tables were she climbed up the stairs leading to the rooftop. It was beautiful, there was a small garden with dimmed lights everywhere and a table in the middle of the place with a bottle of champagne and flowers on it. Zayn was siting there as beautiful as only Zayn can be.

He smiled when he saw me, making me feel a bit better. He stood up to kissed me.

- You found the place easily?
- Yeah. Where's your client.
- There's no client. Listen Harry, first of all these roses are for you.
- It's beautiful. Thank you babe.
- Just like you.
- What is this all about Zayn? I'm confused.

He smiled and drop down on one knee. My heart beat speed up and my hands became sweaty. Is he really doing what I think he is doing? He had a small velvet box in his hands.

- Harry, you've been in my life for a while now. We went through terrible things together, and you always been there to support me and help me even if you had problems yourself. You are the most amazing, strong and kind person I ever met. I love you with all my heart Harry, you are my sunshine and the only time I feel complete is when I'm next to you. This is why I want to asked if you would like to spend the rest of your life beside me, not only as my boyfriend, but as my husband. Harry, would you marry me?

- Yes!!! Of course yes!! Omg. Zayn the ring it's beautiful. Wow.

I jumped in his arms, holding him tight. He kissed me like there was no tomorrow.

I guess everybody, even the most broken ones deserve a happy ending.