I will be there to support you

** So guys! There is about 2 chapter left to this story ! Enjoy. ** 

Zayn POV

Harry and I have been living together for almost an entire month now and everything is going so well. We both found a part time job allowing us to go to school and work at the same time. We were a little short on money at the beginning but at least we are happy. We don't need much, just each other. Liam, Louis and Niall are helping as much as they can. Louis' mother is cooking tons of food for us to make sure that we don't starve and Niall and Liam are helping us with our homeworks when we are too busy with work to do it. I was packing my books for the day when I heard a knock on the door.

- Yes Louis, I'm not ready, come in.

I kissed my beautiful sleeping boyfriend's cheek before steping out of our bedroom to meet Louis in the living room but to my surprise it wasn't Louis who was standing in the doorway, it was my father.

- What are you doing here?

- Zayn listen.

- No, you listen, if you are here to tell me how I am a sinner and how I am a shame for our family then you can go back straight from where you come. I don't need your negativity in my life. I'm living with my boyfriend and he is the only family that I have now.

- Zayn, I'm here to apologize. Would you let me in.

I hesitated a moment before opening the door wider, letting him in. He walked in slowly looking around our modest appartment. It wasn't much but it was mine, I nervously pick up the mugs that Harry and I left in the living room the night before, knowing my dad didn't like when there was dirty dishes around the house.

- Would you like something to drink, a tea or water? 

- Yes, I would like a tea please.

I walked to the kitchen, serving a cup of tea for him and another one for me.

- So this is your appartment ? Does you and your... friend are working ?

- My boyfriend dad, Harry is my boyfriend.

- Right sorry, does your boyfriend work?

- We both have a part time job.

- Are you still in school?

- Yes, we didn't want to drop out so we managed to get some help from our friends.

He nodded.

- If you need money I can....

- No! No. I don't need your help. What are you doing here exactly dad?

- Zayn, you are my only son. I know that I have been a poor example of a dad when the events with your coach occured. I should have been there to support you but I was upset... Upset at myself for pushing you into this sport, pushing you toward this man. The fact that you didn't trust me enough to tell me what was going on prove that I wasn't a good father.

- Dad... You couldn't know.

- No I couldn't, but I could have been there for you when you told me and instead, I put the blame on you and I let you think that you deserved what he did to you. I know that you don't deserve that and if you accept my support, I would like to fix things between us.

I was about to answer when a very sleepy Harry made his way in the living room in nothing but his boxers on. A deep blush creeped on his cheeks when he saw my father siting there. My dad coughed, clearly uncomfortable. For a first real meeting, it couldn't be more awkward.