Go back to my room and have a little fun

Louis POV

That was too much to take. I finally succeed to get closer to Niall, something I was trying to achieved for the past two years and now that it was done, he slip trough my fingers like sand because  of fucking Eleanor. I could see the disappointment in his blue eyes from the other side of the room. I could also see how he was basically throwing himself at that Liam guy. I hated that guy. He was tall and fit. He was also very good looking and I hated him for it.

- Louis why are you constantly looking there.

- It's none of your business El.

She got closer to my ear and whispered.

- We could go back to my room and have a little fun while everybody is here. 

I was stuck, it would have been awfully suspicious if I said no so I let her drag me to her hotel room while Niall watched me walking away. El and I never actually slept together. We snogged, we touched each other but nothing more than that. As she pushed me against the wall kissing me with her glossy lips, I found myself thinking about Niall. About how his lips would feel on mine. How much I would love to feel him hard against me. I pushed her on the bed, my hands roaming under her skirt, pushing away her panties on the side and caressing her delicately. She start biting my neck, making me moan deeply. As she made her way down my body I was still thinking about the blonde boy I couldn't get out of my head. It was so wrong to think about him while I was having sex with Eleanor but it was the only thing I could do since Niall would never be mine.

She looked up at me with her brown eyes and i had to look away I couldn't look at her in the eyes. She didn't seems to mind as she start blowing me. I closed my eyes and let her do whatever she pleased. She was going deeper and deeper and I got closer and closer.

- I'm gonna cum.

She didn't moved.

- Ugh... Niall. Yeah it's so good. I'm coming.

I let out in a final grunt shooting into her mouth. That's when I realized my mistake. She got up and slapped me right across the face. Ok I probably deserved that. 

- El, it's not what you think... I...

- It's not what I fucking think Louis? You moaned a guy's name while we had sex and you tell me it's not what I think?! You got to be fucking kidding me right? How stupid can you be? I knew something was up the moment I saw you with that guy. I knew you had something for him and I was willing to get over that because I thought it was just a stupid bromance. Go fuck yourself Louis, we're done.

 I watched her leave before siting on the bed, holding my head in my hands. Eleanor was a cheerleader and she will probably gossip and make my life a living hell.

Zayn POV

Harry and I were cuddling into bed when Louis got in he room completely hysterical.

- Zayn, I fucking called her Niall while she was blowing me.

He said in a hurry not seeing that Harry was in the same bed as me trying to act casual about the fact that we were in the same bed. Harry cleared his throat letting Louis knows that he was there and that he was very aware that he was talking about Niall, one of his best friends.

- Oh great that day couldn't get any better. Harry listen...

- You don't have to explain yourself Louis, I already knew that you fancy Niall. You look at him the way he deserves to be look at. You should forget about that girl and go for it, I know he likes you.

- No! He probably hates be now. Eleanor will out us in the blink of an eye and his life will be ruined because of me.

Harry laughed softly.

- You know that Niall did his coming out a while ago right? He won't care what Eleanor have to say about him. He is now like that. I think you are more afraid of what people might think about you.

- I'm terrified by it.

- I know, but people are generally very accepting these days. Maybe it's the best if you come out before she start spreading rumors all around the school.

- Shit guys, I really like our little conversation about who likes who, but we are almost late for the practice. The coach will kill us if we are. 

Both guys turned to look at me with sad faces when I mentioned him. I tried my best to avoid Harry's green eyes trying to read the truth in me. Louis and I said bye to Harry, grabbed our bags and start walking out of the room in direction of the field. So far everything was normal, nobody said anything to Louis about the events with Eleanor. We reached the locker room and we changed to our soccer clothes.

The practice was long and painful. I was trying to catch my breath and drink some water. I was about to leave for the showers when the voice I hated the most resonated behind me.

- Malik, you stay to help cleaning around.

I sight loudly and Louis gave me a concerned look.

- Go ahead Louis, I'll be there in a moment.

- Are you sure?

- We are outside he can't do something here, don't worry.

- Alright, I'll wait for you by the exit, and if you're not back in ten, I will come back and look for you.

He patted me in the back and left. I immediately start walking toward the coach hoping he would leave me alone for a while.

- So you and Styles were very cozy earlier after your little nap.

- It's none of your business.

- I took a closer look to him earlier, he is a cute boy to say the least.

- Shut up.

- Pretty green eyes, sexy dimples, adorable smile. Oh how those pink lips would feel good on my dick. Maybe we could have a threesome.

- SHUT THE FUCK UP! If you ever go close to Harry with your filthy hands I will kill you.

He smirked evilly, walking pass me, leaving me angry and helpless. I made my way back to the locker room to see if Louis was still there. He was and the sight in front of me broke my heart. He was crying, on the floor with nothing but his boxers on. He had a black eye and someone wrote "Faggot" with a sharpie on his soccer bag.

- Louis! What happened. 

- Eleanor, she told Craig and they... they...

I shushed him, rocking him back and forth slowly.

- It's gonna be fine Lou. I will protect you.