23| E! News

What an amazing turn of events for Celine Bevis and WWE Superstar Finn Bálor!

According to Finn Bálor's Instagram post, his relationship with Celine Bevis has been gladly confirmed.

Less than twenty-four hours ago, Finn posted a picture of her with a caption that pretty much confirmed suspicions of their secret relationship. And much to the surprise of many, this shut down rumors of Celine getting back together with her ex, Joshua Lewis.

We still have no idea as to why Josh would falsify his relationship status on TV, but some speculate that it has something to do with the low ratings of his upcoming shows. Although the stunt left many fuming, the saying still goes, "Any publicity is good publicity."

Bálor and Bevis were spotted in England, London

Neither have spoken about their relationship, other than the fact that they have been swing each other since before Joshua pulled his stunt on The Ellen Degeneres show.

But a lot of the WWE Superstars have been supportive of Finn and Celine and some were passive aggressive as they had made subtle comments on Joshua's recent posts(none of which were in any how related to Bálor and Bevis's relationship, by the way).

Talk about petty!

Sources will update soon on this article

▽RELATED ARTICLES▽

Is Celine Bevis Pregnant?

Will Celine Bevis join WWE as a Superstar?

Sasha Banks talks trash about Ruby Riot.

...........................................................................................................

Thank you -crystalnights for the amazing manip💖💖💖💖

..........................................................................................

Vote

Comment

Share

Peace out