8 - "She needs a good fuck."

The hall was large, with high walls supported on pillars and gold accents around.

I recognised this place. It was where I'd last seen Frazier in Italy, before I'd left for America, feeling the stab of betrayal through me.

I shook off the memory and focused instead on the dirty looks I was receiving left right and centre, what with me standing so close to Frazier Bennett, i.e. Verona's Prince Charming.

I leaned up so that I could whisper in his ear. He tensed. "Where are we going?" I asked quietly, hating that I didn't know exactly what was happening. This is your bloody mission, Charlie. Get ahold of it.

Charlie? What the fuck...?

"Are you listening?" Frazier hissed back, poking my rib. I slapped his hand away with a glare and told him to repeat himself. "I said we are going to gamble a little bit. You enjoy gambling, do you not, my Charlie?"

"No," I said, narrowing my eyes. "Not the illegal kind anyway. I work for the CIA, in case you've forgotten. I don't participate in illegal activities."

"Except we both know that to be untrue, don't we, bela." He was smirking, slightly amused. I rolled my eyes. Don't chop of his nose and shove your fingers up his brain. Now, atleast. Do it when you get back.

With a silent nod to my subconscious, I refocused my attention on Frazier.

"Where is-" I paused mid-question, seeing just who I was going to ask about. Immediately, a shyness erupted through me. Beside me, Frazier slumped, knowing of the crush I possessed for Vincenzo Anastas. Anastas. Why does that sound so familiar?

Anywho, from the top of his jet black hair, through his piercing-into-your-soul-so-tell-me-all-your-secrets sapphire eyes, all the way down to his shiny shoes, Vinny was, as one would put it, the epitome of a picturesque bad boy.

He was usually quiet and reserved, a juxtaposition to the smirks-to-dissolve-panties, charming man stood beside me. But God it worked for him.

I licked my lips and kept my gaze on my shoes, knowing damn well I was acting like a little school girl but I couldn't bloody help it. He was just too hot.

"Charlotte," the surprise was clear in his tone. But I sensed the hint of happiness too. His accent was just as thick as Frazier's, he just spoke English less fluently. "Cristo, I didn't know you be here, in Italia."

I smiled slightly, subconsciously tucking a loose piece of black hair behind my ear. "She's with me." Frazier spoke tensely, not meeting my gaze but keeping his eyes straight on his Rolex, as if checking the time.

I rolled my eyes. "It's nice to see you again, Vin." I said, smiling.

He smiled back. And I stared. Because he was so hot. "It is lovely, Charlotte, to have you before me more time."

"One more," Frazier corrected plainly. "One more time."

I slapped his arm, hissing at him to shut up. Vinny inclined his head slightly in respect. "Boss," He said, eyes on his shoes. I frowned. "Welcome back."

Frazier narrowed his eyes, then said something in Italian to him, which had Vinny giving me a wink then walking off.

"Welp," Frazier said sarcastically. "He's breathing his last."

I rolled my eyes. "Silence your ego, please. We're here to do something."

"Silence your hormones, please, and my ego will die along with them. Understood?"