10- "I'm Archer King."

It intrigues me beyond words that the supposed most dangerous man in the world was putty for me.

I say this trying to not be cocky, believe me. This factor was not something I even remotely enjoyed.

"Do you have your gun?"He asked me tensely and I gave him a look as he put his hand on my waist, feeling for the gun. His hands tightened slightly there, until I sighed with an eye roll and slapped his touch away.

"Eat shit, Bennett, I can look after myself."

"Verona is my home, Charlie," he murmured carelessly. "It is where my... work stems from, and it is where I sadly have the most enemies. If you get hurt by one of said enemies, the streets of Verona will have limbs implanted in them rather than flowers. I am trying to avoid such a scenario."

I couldn't fight off a smile for some reason. Since yesterday, after the whole taking-the-blame shebam, I seemed to be taking to Frazier Bennett a little kinder.

He sighed softly, then cupped my jaw and tilted my chin up. "If I make you smile, Charlie," he said. "Do not hide it from me."

And there went any kindness towards him. The smile he was speaking of vanished off my lips and I sighed before pulling myself from his hold.

I pulled my converse on and then made my way out, silently putting in my earphones.

I knew there were at least two men who would consistently be following me through my entire jog, one of which was from Frazier while the other was... well, not his.

Neither were aware that the second they came within three metres of me I'd kick their balls up to their brains and through their ears.

Sighing softly, I began my jog, unconsciously thinking of the events that had occurred both in the week we had been here, and the events that had occurred when Frazier and I had first met, 5 long years ago.

"Frazier," he says, smiling at me gently. My heart skips at least two beats as I look over the roses under my nose and meet two balls of storms."Frazier Bennett. And you are?"

"Charlotte." I reply, giving him a small smile while move away from the rose bush.

"Charlie," I tilt my head, but forget all about it when he gives me a heart-stopping smile. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, bela."

Unaware of the storm heading my way, I smile. "Pleasure's all mine."

I place my hands against my knees, leaning on them as I finally come to a stop outside a small coffee shop.

Looking up at the sign on it, a wipe the back of my hand across the top of my head, cringing at the amount of sweat.

Immediately, the homey scent stills me. I shake my head and walk to the front of the till, where a middle-aged stunning woman stands.

I look at the menu, and squint my eyes. I look back up to see the woman's hazel eyes patiently looking back at me.

"River!" I jump slightly and turn toward where the voice came from. I tense slightly at the frikking sexy DILF dude stood at the door.

"Yes, honeykins?" I frown slightly and turn back towards the lady. Her english was perfect. And posh.

"Why the fuck," He hissed angrily, though the amusement and adoration in his eyes was clear as day. "Are all of our clocks two hours back?"

River rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, Archie, you don't actually believe I had anything to do with that, did you?"

The man- Archie- raises an eyebrow. "Right, let me just go tell off our daughter who's in Manchester, or our other daughter who's still at pussy boy's house, or our son who's disappeared off of the face of the earth."