15- "Was it mine?"

I huffed, slightly out of breath as my feet planted onto the other side of the bathroom window.

I rotated my wrists slightly, fighting the ache spreading through from the difficult-to-manoeuvre twist I'd done.

Then, I huffed a breath out and made my way quietly to the door, which I peaked open and took a small look through.

Spotting a guard standing outside a door, I assumed it had to be Xavier's bedroom. The bastard could act as tough and mighty as he wanted, but of all the James triplets, he had to be the least... dangerous.

I closed they bathroom door again and leaned on it, silently pondering over what I should do.

Then, a plan slowly formulated in my mind.

I took out my phone and texted Frazier.

I need you to make a noise then hide

He texted back after a moment.

Done

I smiled slightly despite myself at the fact that he trusted me enough to not question anything I asked of him.

Just then, I heard metal clanging from somewhere along the corridor.

A few moments later, I opened the bathroom door and watched as the bodyguard went to investigate. I slipped out of the room and softly closed the door behind me before hiding behind a small pillar. I watched as the bodyguard entered the office and prayed silently that Frazier had found a good hiding spot.

Then, with another glance around I managed to move in front of his door, open it, and slide in.

I looked around, and saw the dick sleeping soundly on his king-sized bed, headphones plugged in as he fell asleep to music.

Perfect, I though with a small smirk before slowly slipping out my gun from the holder at my waist- just in case.

Then, I moved forward to open his drawers, hoping to God that me or Frazier would find this file.

Frazier:

I need you to make a noise then hide

I quickly send back a reply then slipped my phone back into my back pocket and looked around.

First I spotted the best hiding spot, then the noise to make. In the Classic Xavier fashion, there was an actual fucking knight suit in the office.

So, as I pushed it over, I quickly slipped back out of the window and latched my fingers onto the edge, groaned slightly as I pulled myself up to shut the window again.

And there I was, hanging from a three-story building on my god-damn fingers. Who for? Charlotte Mason. Deja vu, anyone?

I heard the quiet door open, and whoever it was Charlie was trying to distract came in.

I pulled myself up slightly to see inside by just a little, and saw the hefty body guard take one look at the fallen ornament, roll his eyes and step out again.

Wow, I thought, even I don't not care about Xavier that much.

I pulled myself up and pushed open the window again before dropping through it. Then I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Charlie to tell her he was coming back.

And then I got to looking around.

I opened up the drawers one by one, and found absolutely nothing but rubbish that I'd knows years ago when I'd worked with him.