❗️13- "Il mio petardo. Ti amo." ❗️

❗️BEEP BEEP. PROCEED WITH CAUTION YOUNGLINGS ❗️(p.s. Thank you HarderThanThat again dis my bitch)

I closed my eyes with a flutter, as another incomprehensible noise left my parted lips.

Frazier released a low growl, and I could feel the dampness of his shower pressing against my shirt.

"Bela," He said, gruffly, low. "I've missed you." My knowledge of the Italian language was unbelievably limited, but around him, it seemed the only phrase I'd learned was him telling me he missed me.

I don't know why I didn't stop it. I really didn't. In the back of my mind, I knew I was fucking up. I knew I was breaking my morals, and was damn aware that I was destroying my promise to my job of loyalty.

But damn him to hell he was sexy.

So I placed my hands against his own, and turned slightly in his arms so that we were facing each other.

I saw his silver eyes darken to almost black, and he clenched his jaw as he stared at my lips.

And I was ready. Christ, I was so fucking ready.

But he tensed his teeth together, and pulled his touch away from me so suddenly I didn't get an opportunity to grab on to something, and ended up dropping against the counter.

I released a shallow breath, but couldn't help the tears that spring to my eyes.

I was so weak around Frazier Bennett. And I absolutely hated it.

• • •

I hated him. Honestly, truly and fucking really, I did.

I hated his silver eyes glinting at me, mocking me every time I called him for what he was- a worthless criminal- as if he knew something I didn't.

I hated the way his large body made me feel tiny. I hated the safety he omitted like a damn blanket, the way one look from him had me absolutely fucking creaming my knickers.

But beyond it all, I hated the fact that he fucking knew it.

I paced the length of my room, my feet sinking into the lush carpet.

It was night now. I hadn't seen him all day, since after the... incident.

I was wearing my lingerie today: I didn't usually, not to bed. Usually, I wore scooby-doo or The Simpsons pyjamas. But today, I wore a silk night-dress that reached my mid-thigh, maroon and adored with black lace at the top. I wore my classic unicorn slippers though.

It sunk in only then, that these slippers were a gift to me, from Frazier Bennett on my 20th birthday. They had popped up outside my door, and wha-bam.

Suddenly, I'd snapped.

I stormed out of my room and straight to his office,  where I knew he was.

I barged in without knocking, but halted mid-step when I saw him with a cigarette in one hand, and a glass of bourbon in the other.

He'd discarded of the suit jacket he wore, and was now in his white shirt, rolled up to his sleeves to reveal the black ink that lay there.

My anger dissipated, replaced by something I immediately recognised- lust.

He looked up at me in surprise, silver eyes darkening immediately as they dropped to my legs- that were now tanned and on full display.