9 - "I will finish him, Charlie."

Frazier:

"It was me." I said instantly, holding Charlie's bloodied hand behind my back tightly, probably cutting off the blood flow. What the fuck just happened?

I flinched as behind me, her legs gave out under her, causing me to have to turn around and catch her before she hit the floor. I looked up at Benny, silently asking him to deal with her.

He nodded, pale in the face, with blood splattered across his white shirt. Dios Mio, Charlie, what the fuck have you done?

I looked back at the men, as they narrowed their eyes where Benny had my Charlie in his arms, holding her to him and carrying her away from the scene.

I silently took off my suit jacket and hung it on the chair behind me, then rolled my sleeves up.

The men shared a look. "Can I leave the easy way?" I asked, in Italian. I held up the gun and swung it from the trigger around my finger. "Or do I have to play God once again?"

They knew who I was. They knew how ruthlessly I'd killed in the past, and how painful their deaths would be if they chose the latter.

But they did anyway. Stupid, right?

A bullet was flying through the air and had embedded it into one guy's forehead before anyone could so much as move. I looked behind me, where Xavier stood with a smoked gun, smirking.

"I got you, brother." He said, eyes amused. I rolled my eyes, suppressing the urge to tell him exactly where up his body to shoot that gun.

The rest of the guards then reacted, shooting, kicking punching. I grabbed the closest one to me, and snapped his neck swiftly, before using him as a shield from the rest of them, pushing his lolling-to-the-side head the other way.

I shot three more men, but cursed under my breath at the other men coming through the door. I'd ran out of bullets.

God, Charlie, the things I do for you.

I quickly ducked, and then made a dive for another's gun, which I successfully took off him by snapping his wrist back, rolling my eyes at his screams before kicking his forehead to get him to fully fall back.

Then, spinning quickly to avoid getting sliced with a thrown knife, I raised my gun and shot.

Two different screams erupted, and I glanced at Xavier as he broke another man's neck, before taking a knife and shoving it into another jugular, cringing at the blood coming out of the gape like it was coming from a water sprinkler.

I turned just in time to avoid another fucking knife, but it still managed to graze and cut my shirt and stain the rest of it in crimson.

You don't look too bad yourself.

I lost my patience pretty quickly at the mourning of my favourite shirt.

Loosing my tie, I smirked, suddenly seeing a spark of red.

And then I'd grabbed another guy by his forearms, twisting his arms back until a very prominent 'crack' and then screams could be heard. I heard Xavier laugh beside me somewhere, and I couldn't fight off the smirk as I put a bullet through Armless's head.