4 - "One does not betray their world."

3 years earlier:

He was here. I could feel it. The tingles up my neck and the goosebumps on my arms were clear indicators.

Frazier Bennett was in the same room as me.

It was dark. So dark I could barely see anything at all, but the lack of vision caused my hearing to peak.

My eyes flicked around, gun held straight in front of me.

"Charlie," his voice echoed around me, and my back straightened. "Why are you so adamant on us being enemies?" Where the fuck is he?

"You give yourself too much credit, Bennett." I spat out, putting a finger to my ear. No one was talking in it anymore. And, with a sinking heart, I realised why. "You don't hold enough power in my life for me to go out of my way to make you my enemy."

His laugh was deep and powerful, and it caused my muscles to tighten.

"Oh, delcozza, what on Earth am I going to do with you?"

I gritted my teeth. "Fuck you." I hissed, eyes narrowed. The amount of boxes in this one room were a clear giant red arrow to the fact that this heist, the selling of class 3/4 weapons, was a very big one.

And Frazier was in charge of it.

"Again?" He laughed. I gritted my teeth, pulling the safety off my gun. "Baby, I'm all yours. But getting shot in the heart isn't exactly my biggest fetish."

"I fucking dare you to come in front of me," I gritted out quietly. I heard him sigh. "I fucking dare you, Bennett."

I couldn't even scream as I felt hands wrap around my waist. I would have pulled him to the floor and embedded 3 bullets straight into his baby-maker. But I didn't, because I couldn't. I could, however, feel the cold barrel of a gun pressing against my kidney.

Frazier's mouth was right beside my ear, where I could feel a shit eating grin being made.

His large arm circled my stomach and pulled me into his front so tightly I released a little 'humph' on impact.

He was such a prick.

"Oh, Charlie," He muttered quietly, still grinning against the shell of my air. My hands went to his arm, pushing, but he didn't budge. Fucking brick ass building. "How have you become so important to me?"

My nose twitched slightly as my nails dug into his forearm, my gun pressing into his hand as he clenched my wrist.

"This heist needs to stop, Bennett. So many innocents are gonna die from these weapons-"

"Bennett, Bennett, Bennett." He muttered angrily. I clenched my jaw further. Twat. "My name is Frazier, Charlie. I'd love for you to say it."

"I couldn't give less of a fuck about your name if I tried, Bennett." I hissed, my anger peaking as I saw a flash of red. He was so close, and his scent being so fucking nice was pissing me off beyond repair.

"Hmm," he muttered quietly, digging his nose into the corner of my face. It took my brain having to stop each of my atoms to keep me from shivering. "Maybe we should change that."

And I'd had enough. In one swift move, I'd pulled his gun from my waist and flipped it into the air while digging my foot into his calf with every inch of power in me. He huffed and let go, stumbling back and then gently massaging his calf as I caught the gun from the air then pointed both mine and his to him. He deserves this, Charlie. Kill him.

"Do it, Charlie," He said, pulling the barrel of my gun from his head to his heart, where he stepped forward and smirked. "End this. End it, Charlie. Kill me. Save lives."