Bust

Six days went by and I had barely left my room. I was missing classes and seriously considering switching school despite the small amount of time I had left.

I had forgotten why I was even at school because nothing in my life seemed to mean anything unless it had to do with him.

Each day that went by it got harder instead of easier. I couldn't help but think that it was really over.

He was never going to be okay with it. 

Every thought I had was consumed with him.

I remember laying in bed at night imagining what it would be like to have him. 

I would kiss him always because his lips were always calling my name.

Sleep was non-existent in my life, just like everything but Lou. 

I remember forcing myself to get into the shower because I had even been avoiding that as well.

As I towled off and shook my long curls into place I heard the dorm room door open.

I wrapped the brown towel tightly around my waist while I creaked the bathroom door open.

It was him.

I barely recognized his face, he was sobbing uncontrollably.

"Louis, what's wrong?" I asked while I stepped towards him.

He collapsed to the floor and didn't say a word, he just cried.

I crouched down to be at his level.

When he didn't pull away from my touch on his back I knew that it was okay .

I pulled him by his hands onto the bed and set next to him.

His eyes were swollen and bloodshot.

"Louis," I sighed.

"I don't get it," he finally made out.

I sat back and let him reveal to me everything I already knew.

"I had never even considered the thought of being gay. Am I gay? Fuck I'm not gay," he let out as I listened.

"All I do is think of you Harry. All day I replay your smile, laugh, the way we kissed. I can't think about anything else. When I' m fucking my girlfriend I wish it was you, what the fuck is wrong with me?" He broke down. 

"Nothing," I thought to myself before thinking of the right words to say to him.

"I have never looked at another guy in my life and thought about them the way I think about you. I have always liked girls and never even entertained the thought of being any different," he went on.

I knew how confusing it was for him, because I remember feeling similar confusion. Although I was much younger and was somewhat comfortable with the idea.

"Are you gay?" He asked me.

 I nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I knew the words would come.

I shrugged.

"Did you have feelings for me this whole time?" Another question I had expected.

"Yes," I said so quietly I practically whispered.

"Is any of this right?" He pondered.

I nodded my head slowly.

With that he was on top of me wrapping his mouth in mine.

His breath was so heavy and his chest was moving up and down quickly.

I felt his erection against my body and could barely control myself. 

"It's okay to feel this way," I whispered into his ear.

I felt his body trying to fight me but his mind had other plans.

He pulled his jeans down revealing his length and pushed my mouth onto him.

I felt him all the way down my throat and used my hands to touch what I couldn't take.

He moaned in pure pleasure as his head dropped and his eyes rolled back into his head.

His fingers were wrapped tightly around each curl of my head as he pulled it up and down, slamming me onto him.

"Harry," he groaned before releasing himself into my mouth. 

After happily swallowing him, I pushed my head up to lay on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer to his body.

I inhaled his scent and we quickly drifted to sleep.

>>>>

That next morning when I opened my eyes I was terrified that Louis would be gone.

When I felt his warmth next to me I was instantly relieved.

He was still asleep and I was still in awe.

I had been imaginging that moment for so long and to feel his body on mine all night was euphoric.

"Morning," he groaned while he stretched out his body.

I smiled into his eyes.

He sat up and pulled a shirt over his head and put his jeans back on.

"What happens now?" He asked while he pulled himself to his feet.

"Good question," I thought to myself.

"What about her?" His question shocked me.

I had forgotten all about her. 

I shrugged.

"I know while I was ramming my cock down your throat last night it was hard to remember that I have a girlfriend ,but I do."

He had a blank look across his face.

"It's up to you," I said.

It truly was. 

"I'll see you later man," he said while abruptly leaving the room.

"Man," I replayed his dumb choice of words.

I crawled back into bed and began thinking about that night.

The way he felt exploding into me, the way his fingers gripped at my hair.

I felt myself getting turned on imagining the way he threw my mouth onto him, feeling how hard I made him. 

I began to stroke myself while moaning his name until I spilled into my hand. 

It certaintly wasn't the first or last time the thought of Louis had me touching myself.