Again

The school year had started and I requested once again to live alone.

I was doing much better in my classes and making friends.

I hadn't seen him once since the year began.

I wasn't totally okay but I was definitely getting there.

I was learning how to be myself without him. It felt odd because I knew I was always the best version of myself that I could be when were together.

It was always the two of us. It was hard to teach myself to live like my own person again. 

Of course I missed him but I had enough distraction to feel "okay".

As usual once everything was falling back into place for me, he came along.

I was going to grab coffee at the new Starbucks across campus. I could have taken a bus but I decided to walk instead.

I had my headphones in and made my way. There weren't too many people around I enjoyed the fresh autumn breeze. Right before I made it there I saw him.

He was sitting at a picnic table outside of the cafeteria laughing with a few other people. I lowered the music in my headphones while I walked by.

Just as I made it into the building I felt his hand on my arm.

I turned to face him and his face was close to mine.

"Hi," I said.

He said the same.

We moved our bodies out of the way of the front entrance to let others walk by,

"How have you been?" he asked me.

"Good, you?" 

Our small talk continued and I felt my heart growing close to him again.

I wished so badly to fight it.

"I'll see you around Harry," he said while he walked back to the table outside.

>>>>

Once I was back at my dorm room I was relieved to be away from everything on the outside.

Including him.

I couldn't believe we acted like old friends, like every shred of history between us was completely gone.

I hated it.

An hour went by while I tossed and turned in bed trying to force myself to sleep.

That's when he called me.

"Hello?" 

My hands were shaking I could barely hold the phone to my ear.

"What are you doing?" he asked casually.

"Just in bed," I said.

"How do I get there?" 

I explained to him where I was newly located and he hung up quickly.

I stayed underneath the blanket in the bed like I was hiding from a monster.

Too shortly after I heard a knock at the door.

Before I could open it all the way he was on me. His teeth clinging to my lips while his fingers teared at my hair. His breath was screaming into my mouth while he pushed me on top of the bed.

He didn't say a word while he undressed himself. His lips were sucking at my skin all over while he stroked himself. His eyes were black while he pulled the pants down my legs.

Before I knew it he was pushing himself on to me. He screamed out in pleasure while his body grinded on mine. He lifted himself off and bent over the bed. I forced myself into him while his hands explored his own body.

The intensity was too much to bare.

It was the most pure and passionate love we ever made.

Once we were both finished and cleaned off I sat next to him on the bed.

His hands were folded underneath his head as he laid back onto my pillow.

'It looks like nothing is going to keep us away from each other," he almost laughed.

"Nothing," I agreed.