Stay

I can recall the night that I finally broke down in front of Louis.

It was horrible and embarrassing yet somehow one of the most amazing nights I had yet to experience.

He had my head laying close on his chest while he scrolled through his phone. While all of his attention was there all of mine was on him.

I was feeling out of my element that night but also feeling entitled to know what was going on inside that head of his.

"Are you ever going to be okay with this Lou?" I said almost too quiet for anyone to hear.

"What do you mean?" His eyes didn't leave his phone.

"Forget I even asked that, what is going on here? What are we?" I scrambled my words together.

"What do you mean Harry, seriously?" 

"Are we dating?" I asked him.

"No," he said harshly.

I lifted my body off of his to look at his face while he placed his phone next to him on the bed.

"Then what the fuck are we doing?" I asked. 

I felt the tears starting to come but I tried with everything to keep them inside.

"You can't expect me to know the answer to that Harry," he said.

"Yes I can, I can expect that. My mind's made up, I know how I feel. I think it's about time you figured your feelings," I said staring at the ground.

"I am just coming terms to the fact that my whole life was basically a lie and what, you want me to fucking propose?" His voice got louder with each word.

"That's not what I meant," I sighed.

"Then what? What do you want from me?" He asked.

The louder his voice got the harder it got for me to hear him.

I let all of my tears fall onto my face and my breathing became shorter and heavier. 

"Harry," he said.

At this point I was basically in a ball on the floor and had even forgotten that he was in the room.

'It's not fair to you that because I don't even understand any of this that you shouldn't either," he said the words I needed to hear.

I looked up at him as he placed his body next to mine on the floor.

"I know how I feel about you," he said with his hand on my back.

My eyes met his.

He didn't even have to say it.

"I love you Harry," he said to me and my entire world fell into place. 

He pulled my body into his and held me there while we both cried.

All of his tears collected on each curly lock of my hair.

Our chests moved up and down in unison while we both sobbed into each other.

"I love you too," I finally made out after minutes of nothing but our cries.

He pulled my head into his hands and held it there for what felt like hours.

He placed kiss after kiss on my lips while I got lost with every movement he made.

He pushed me onto my back and crawled on top of me.

He began placing small kisses all down my neck while lifting my shirt over my head.

"This one is my favorite," he practically growled while running his fingers over my inked stomach.

I begged him with my eyes to continue kissing me 

His eyes were teasing me while his lips made it all the way down my body.

"I want to please you now," The rasp in his voice was enough to send me over the edge.

He slid my pants down my legs and began to touch me with his hands.

I could tell he was hesitant and confused as he kissed all around me.

"You don't have to do this Lou," I said to him.

"I want to," he said and took all of me into his mouth.

He started to pump up and down me while my fingers clutched every shred of the carpet. 

I noticed his hands had moved and I watched him as he touched himself while pleasing me.

The sight of that made every muscle in my body tense up.

"I'm going to," I could barely finish my sentence. 

I watched as he swallowed me down while letting go himself.

As he pulled away his lips met mine once again.

"You have no idea what you do to me Harry," he bit the edge of my ear while he whispered into it.

I shook my head.

I  pulled my clothes back on while he did the same.

"Stay with me tonight?" I begged.

The smile spread across his lips was enough of an answer.