Chapter 10

(A/N: Before you read this, please remember I have NOTHING against Gabby. I am a fan of hers. This is only a fanfiction. Please keep that in mind. Also this chapter is stupid, and I apologize that there isn't much hutchpoppe.)

Catie's POV

Hayley stands up quickly with a gasp.

"Oh my gosh," Gabby says, glaring at me before going to get some napkins.

"CATIE!" I hear Maddie yell.

She starts coming my way, I walk towards her, "Maddie, it was a scheme."

"Yeah?"

I tell her everything that I heard during Hayley and Gabby's conversation. When I'm done, Maddie's phone rings again. It's Caleb. She looks up at me.

"Answer it," I say.

She glares at Hayley and sighs before answering it and going out the door again.

"Was that necessary?" Gabby asks, trying to help Hayley get the smoothie out of her hair.

"Uh, yeah?!" I say, turning around, "bitch deserves worse."

"Excuse me?" Hayley exclaims.

"You heard me," I growl, "What a bitch you are for trying to take someone who is happily in love with someone else."

"Catie-" Gabby glares.

"Oh, don't get me started on YOU!" I look at Gabby, "You let her pretend to like your man so she could get someone else's? That's weird. That's really messed up. There's something wrong with both of you."

"I'll have you know-" Hayley starts.

"What? That Caleb loves you? Whatever. News flash, bitch, he loves Maddie. And Maddie is prettier and a WAY better person than you could ever dream of being."

Hayley comes towards me, "You little..."

I grab both of her shoulders and push her out the door, she gasps and I glare at her, "don't test me."

Then Gabby comes running out the door, "Catie, what do you think you're doing?!"

I whip around and glare at her, "I'm not scared of you, Gabby. You think you're some 'bad chick' but really, you ain't shit. YOU don't test me, either. I'm warning you."

"Let's just go," Hayley scoffs before grabbing Gabby's arm and walking the opposite direction.

I smile to myself and go back into the smoothie place. The few people in there staring at me, but I ignore them. I see Maddie sitting at the table again.

"What did Caleb say?" I ask, sitting back down at the table with her.

"He.. he talked to Cade," she starts.

"Yeah?"

"And.. Cade was telling him that I wasn't hitting on him. Something about Hayley and Gabby had been talking a lot and it must have all been a plan of some sort."

"But.. he's dating Gabby. How did he not.." I start and she cuts me off.

"They argued that night after I talked to him and apparently he hasn't really talked to her since."

"Oh," I raise my eyebrows, "wow."

"Yep," she says, popping the 'P'.

After a moment I smile softly at her and speak to her in a hopeful tone, "So did you forgive Caleb?"

She smiles.