Imagine : National Parent's Day | Scarlet Witch ✔️

Today was National Parent's Day and every year, you would treat it as special as Halloween or Christmas. You decided to do something simple, as your mom didn't like the fancy things in life, so you wanted to have a classic morning. For breakfast, you would fry some bacon, scramble some eggs, toast some bread, and make some coffee. It was small but you were sure she would love it.

Before plating the food for your mom, you felt like you weren't being fair to the others. Since you could remember, the whole team had been taking care of you like their own, and you couldn't be more grateful. Parents don't necessarily have to be by blood so why not celebrate this holiday with the team? Prepping the quadruple batch of food, you set the table and later brought the food.

Clearing your dry throat, you called for FRIDAY, the AI.

"Friday, will you please wake up the team and tell them to get ready. Do not let them come down until they're dressed and full of energy. And if you could, alert me if they're arriving?" You politely asked.

"Turning on alarms now. I'll be alerting you whenever they're ready Y/N."

Now that everything was set, all that you had to do was wait.

...

It took them about 30 minutes to get ready but the plus side was that the food was still hot from Tony's advanced tech and it's aroma smelt like heaven itself.

Mild stomping was heard on the staircase and soon you saw long legs coming down. One at a time you could see everyone stand side by side.

Once everyone came downstairs they saw the giant feast on the table and in no time, you came around the corner and jumped out to surprise them.

"Surprise!" Immediately as a reaction your mom, Wanda, threw a right handed punch that impacted your cheek. Her eyes widened realizing that was you.

"Y/N! I'm so sorry!" She said frantically.

Shades of pink and purple were beginning to form on your cheek and everyone was dead silent.
"Happy National Parent's Day I guess..." You grumbled out while rubbing your cheek.

Humorous chuckles filled the room and everyone began to sit down and eat or help you with your painful injury.

It didn't go the way it planned but everyone was entirely thankful and had fun so I guess you could call it a success.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I want that breakfast
Edit : Bruh I dislike my family a lot so I wish I could have this sort of thing.

- BingeReaderClub