AU : Death | Hawkeye's Child

Being the youngest Avenger was difficult. People didn't trust you as easily. Well they didn't trust you just of you age, but your powers.

You were one of the most dangerous people in the universe. The powers you had, could kill anyone without meaning to. You had no control over it.

When Steve's mission failed because of the bomb explosion, you and Wanda were locked in the base.

"Vision, you can't cook!" You laughed.

"I'm terribly sorry. I didn't understand whether a pinch of paprika is small or average size." He said.

Chuckling, you replied."That's makes no sense!"

"Since you can't cook, Wanda and I are going across the street to get some pizza."

Vision quickly responded. "We can just order Ms.Barton. Or cook something else."

Finally realization hit you. "You're keeping us in here?"

Guilt rushed across Vision's face. "Mr.Stark said it was for the best".

Wanda stepped out from the corner. She had heard it all.

"Let's go Y/N." Wanda grabbed your hand dragging you to her room.

...

You were eating cereal on the counter with Wanda when your father came in. He raised a finger to his mouth signalling you to be quiet.

Grabbing both you and Wanda's hand, you all crept towards the exit.

"I cannot let you go."

Turning around you saw Vision floating toward you.

He was chatting with Wanda so you just crept out f the building while Clint stayed.

...

A few minutes passed and out came your dad and close friend.

"Dad!" You ran up to hit him.

Parting your back, he replied. "I missed you kiddo. So does mom and your older siblings."
( Imagine that all of Clint's kids are older than you )

"Tell them that I don't!" You joked.

After done catching up, you went into the car to meet Steve.

...

Finally making it to your destination, you hopped out of the car.

You hugged Steve. "Missed you old man."

"I'm offended. Anyways, I would like you to meet my oldest friend. Literally."

Stepping to the side, you saw a man with shoulder length hair. He waved his hand. "Hi. I'm Bucky."

"I'm Y/N." You said while shaking his hand.

...

Looking around, you saw everyone fighting. Seeing a flying spider coming toward Steve, you used your powers to cut his web.

"Hey!" The boy yelled childlike.

Running away in the other direction you replied. "I'm sorry!"

Out of nowhere, King T'Challa attacked you. Dodging some of his hits, he clawed you in your side.

Falling to the ground, he left.

...

You've been bleeding for 5 minutes. The scratch took a chunk of your side off. Blood was pooling around you.

"Y/N!!" Your dad called.

"Dad?"

Clint ran over to you putting your throbbing body on his lap.

"It hurts."

"It won't hurt any longer. Let me call Tony."

"No!" You tried to yell.

"Even if he does call an ambulance, the government won't give me medical attention if I don't sign the Accords."

"Then sign it! I can't lose you." He cried.

"I won't sign it. I agree with Steve. I-I love you dad."

You raised your bloodied hand and put it on his cheek wiping his tears.

"Tell mom and the Avengers too."

Crying, your hand dropped to your side. There was no pulse and no sign of air leaving your body.

One last tear left your body.

There sat Clint brutally crying over his youngest child.

~~~~

Sorry it took so long.

I didn't know what to write.

- BingeReaderMarvel