Chapter 1

[July 15th 2023 update:] Before you start reading and get invested in this story I just want to place a disclaimer saying that I made this when I 5 years ago (2018 😨😨) on a random summer day bored out of my mind, very cringe behaviour ahead and i apologise 😭 i really do not write like this anymore!! I've grown i swear. I still love kpop and twice
especially very much tho ❤️]

It was an average day, me walking with my best and only friend Kim Dahyun. I wasn't that type of person to make friends. In fact... I'm kind of an loner, until Dahyun came into my life. I was having a rough day because I found out my girlfriend Sana, now ex cheated on me, I found her kissing my friend (well... not anymore) Tzuyu at the cafe. I was so upset, at home and at school. My grades started to drop, the teachers were even confused because I was one of the smartest people in my school and I always got A's and B's.

If I never met Dahyun, I would still be sad and all, I really loved Sana.

"Hello?! Earth to Chae?" Dahyun was repeatedly waving her hands at my face. "Sorry unnie. I was just thinking" I looked at the girl.

"Whatever your thinking about, It better be about school because we're here" Dahyun pointed at the large school in front of them. "Oh great" I said sarcastically. Then I saw something to make my day even 'better' I saw the boys and girls crowding one of the most popular girl in this school. She's also a player.

I hate her so fucking much. I can't believe people actually love idiots like her and want to date her. Yeah she may seem incredibly sexy cute, and hot... damn it Chae! You shouldn't be saying that about the person you hate!

Author's note

i know this chapter is short! i had things to do. the next one will be longer! i promise.

- 2022 update -
Okay I wrote this back in 2018 when i was so bad at writing so i'm sorry that there will be a lot of cringey moments here 🤣