Chapter 14

"THANK YOU SO MUCH BABYYY!" Mina hugged her tightly, nuzzling her neck. "Haha, you're too cute unnie!"
"Nope, you are!" She attacked the younger with kisses on the cheek and back hugs. "T-that tickles" Chaeyoung giggled. "Should we start looking for dresses tomorrow?" she questioned, mina agreed by nodding.

Less than a hour, the new couple were half asleep on Mina's bed. "Hey Mina?"

"Hm?"

"C-can you cuddle me, i'm a bit scared" Chaeyoung hid her face from embarrassment. Mina chuckled and pulled her closer, wrapping her arms around her waist. "That's cute, still afraid at the dark at 17 years old?" the older teased. "S-shut up!"

-oOoOo scHOOL -

it was school time of course, mina had walked in the school halls with chaeyoung on her side, clutching her arm. chaeyoung could sense the stares and hear what people were whispering.

"is she using her or?"

"she doesn't even love you"

"eww homo"

"mina is mine! chaeyoung can go jump off a cliff"

"this is her 2nd japanese gf! does she have a thing for them or something"

"i'm gonna strangle chaeyoung"

"M-mina!" Chaeyoung pouted, burying her face onto her girlfriend's arm. "they're scaring me!" the frightened girl exclaimed.

"Try your best to ignore them, whatever they say isn't true baby girl"

A smile formed on Chaeyoung's soft pink lips, which makes mina go uwu. mina hadn't called chaeyoung that before. so a visible blush appeared on chaeyoung's face.

(lets just skip to lunch time cuz why not)

"i'm so excited for prom! how are we almost graduating like what? kinda sad that highschool year is almost over" Mina sighed, removing some hair from her face.

"Like they say, time flies when you're having fun" Jeongyeon replied, after filling her mouth with some tteokbokki.

"True, hey can i-"

"No you're not having tteokbokki." She laughed sticking out her tongue.

Mina rolled her eyes, mocking the older by sticking out her tongue also.

"HII!" Nayeon shouted, sitting down beside Jeongyeon. "Wheres Chaeyoungieeeee?"

"Bathroom." Mina got out her mini mirror and started to check herself out.

"Aish, do you have to do that everyday?" Nayeon got out her chopsticks and started stealing some of her girlfriend's food.

"Yes I do, also did Nayeon just spoke normally for once? Oh my gosh I'm scared, are you sick?"

"Ha ha ha, very funny."

- Warning, violent scene -

Chaeyoung got out of the toilet stall, getting a hairbrush from her bag
and soon brushed her brown hair looking at the mirror for some help.

After a few strokes, chaeyoung felt a strong grip on her neck, and pulled her closer.

"I wasn't lying when I said i was going to strangle you."

The voice she recognized was sana's. she turned chaeyoung around and tightened her grip on her neck. "S...na, p-p-...lease" she was now leaning on the wall. "I...I can't b-" Sana sighed, giving up and let her hands go free. "You're only lucky."