Chapter 10

(reread chapter 9, I changed something for drama-ish 👀)

"Uhm, what do you mean?" Chaeyoung asked with a nervous laugh.

"I mean, I do go to the gym. So I could knock her out in a sec. I'm just kidding." Mina said.

"Oh." Chaeyoung smiled, feeling a bit turned on by that. "Unnie, has someone ever confessed to you? Like real love. Not just because your beautiful. Real love." Chaeyoung asked, being curious.

"Uhm, yes. Only once. I'll tell you what happened." Mina finished her ice cream. Getting ready to speak.

6 months ago, December.

"M-mina. The reason I wanted to meet with you here at the café is..." The shy girl bit her lips.

"Is?" Mina asked.

"Well, we've been friends since we started Senior. I enjoyed hanging you with you. You're an amazing person, but to me you're more than a friend. So, please be my girlfriend!" Jihyo said. Hoping the girl would accept her love.

"Unnie, you're a amazing friend too. But, I think we'll just be better as friends. I'm so sorry."

"I-" There were tears ready to come out of Jihyo's eyes, but she held it in. "I understand. It's uh getting dark. We should go home. Goodbye and stay safe!" Jihyo walked away, wiping a few tears off her cheek."

-

"Holy shit. Poor Jihyo." Chaeyoung was a bit worried. If she was going to confess to Mina, would she accept? She was thinking twice now."

"Anyways, I should go home. My mom is making a delicious Japanese dish and I can't wait. Cya~!" Mina took her bag, waving Chaeyoung goodbye and then leaving the park.

"I should go too, I feel like heading to Dahyunie's place. Imma go there." Chaeyoung stood up, stretching her arms and walking to Dahyun's house which wasn't that far away from the park."

---

"My precious Chaeyoung. I'm so sorry for leaving you. I know you're falling for that Japanese shit, and she's falling for you too. I shouldn't have let you go. I'll win you back, you'll be happier,  I promise my babygirl."

A mysterious girl said, who was hiding in the bushes listening in to Chaeyoung's and Mina's conversation.

-End Of Chapter 11-

A/N: OMG GUYS HOW DID THIS STORY GET 2.53K VIEWS? I'm very happy to know that most of you are enjoying this story. It encourages me to write more! Once again, thank you guys vv more Let's get to 5k views?